Arby's manager accused of peeing into milkshake mix — might have made up to 40 shakes with it

Originally published at: Arby's manager accused of peeing into milkshake mix — might have made up to 40 shakes with it | Boing Boing

4 Likes

Mashup!!!

1 Like

Hmmm, Arby’s sells ice cream floats? I haven’t had a coke float since I was a Bobling.

I’d probably make my own rather than pay Arby’s for a blob of aerated fat in watery soda mixed with chomo piss, though

3 Likes

He said he was working alone in the restaurant that night and that he did it for sexual gratification.

The Goldbergs What GIF by ABC Network

14 Likes

Truth be told I kind of miss the days when these creeps didn’t record their own nasty activities so the rest of us were able to remain blissfully unaware.

14 Likes

I’ve filled a 1L bottle before, but 40 shakes is impressive.

Also, if you have to shake it 40 times, you should see a urologist.

10 Likes

Reminds me of the petty supervillainy from the latest adaptation of The Tick, in which the primary villain built his evil empire on the “Brown Tingle Cola” business:

The Terror: Never told you two poor dumbasses what the secret ingredient is, did I?

Aide: Uh, Garrett’s dead, sir. You killed him at this morning’s meeting.

The Terror: Been putting it in BTC since the very beginning. One drop per bottle.

Aide: You’ve been poisoning it.

The Terror: I’ve been peeing in it.

Aide: Good one, sir.

6 Likes

but did it bring all the boys to the yard

5 Likes

Come on, criminals. Learning not to video your crimes seems like it should be the first rule.

5 Likes

yeah, but reliving sexual gratification is tempting.

1 Like

Does it count if the Boys in Blue bring him to the Prison Yard?

4 Likes

3 Likes

And nobody tasted anything different

2 Likes

You’re the cream in my coffee…wait, that’s not cream.

5 Likes

he could teach them, but he’d have to charge

3 Likes

Wait What Reaction GIF

2 Likes

Thats gonna look bad on his resume

1 Like

It’s gonna look like shit.

2 Likes

Well, yeah, I mean especially the chocolate shakes, but you know, just in general.

2 Likes

Seems appropriate.

4 Likes