Arch Enemy's new music is some of their best

Originally published at: Arch Enemy's new music is some of their best | Boing Boing

Man i haven’t listened to Arch Enemy since the early 00’s i think? Mainly talking about their music video We Will Rise, saw it when it came out on MTV and loved it though i must confess i didn’t really check out anything else from them

On that same note i also got into Kittie, back when burning songs on CDs was a thing a few of their songs were always mainstays for me but i also havent kept up with their later music

3 Likes

I highly recommend their album Anthems of Rebellion and The Root of all Evil. Great stuff.

Thanks for the rec! I’ll definitely check it out. I’ll also throw out a rec, if anything just for the novelty of it but i love the range in the singing for Jinjer

3 Likes

After a quick listen, I can tell you my cat is not a fan.

4 Likes

Fans of Arch Enemy should check our Nemophila, an all-female Japanese metal band fronted by Mayu, who mixes amazing screams with emotional and melodic cleans, and driven by a twin lead guitar attack and propulsive rhythm section. :metal::metal:

4 Likes

Came here to say the same. I’ll see your Pisces and raise you with a Perennial :smiley:

4 Likes

Great to see they play their own instruments unlike (cough cough) Babymetal (which is great in a different way).

Buut girlz can’t rock tho.

Moi8Rpr

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.