Are you under or over 30? Find out with this pop culture trivia quiz!

Just turned 40 this year :skull:. Got 12 out of 15, but got super lucky with like 4 or 5 of them, so really only knew like half the answers for sure.

Also, should have insta-failed that quiz for getting the Highlights magazine question right. That magazine was old when I was in school.

3 Likes

Gen-X’er of indeterminate age, got 12/15. I do spend a lot of time on the internet and am up on most of the current memes… ¯_(ツ)_/¯

5 Likes

I’m 43 got 10 out of 15 questions correct… Am I an immortal?

1 Like

Some explanation is warranted …

A buzzfeed quiz intended to drive traffic drove traffic? Wow! :slight_smile:
Also, for #9, you can see a “W” on the ball.

1 Like

I’m 42.

You really are a scientist!

1 Like

The quiz is incorrect in not accepting “some shithead” for the last answer.

6 Likes

I’m 45 and I got 9 out 15. I’m kind of ashamed of myself. STONKS.

2 Likes

I noticed that there was nothing in the list regarding Geography.

2 Likes

I’m not 100% sure why but I have a 13 year old girl, an 11 year old boy, and a 7 year old girl. I take a great interest in what they are interested in. I watch YouTube with them. I still play video games and watch others play them. I love memes. I watch shows like the teen choice awards with my kids. I watch kids movies with them.

I also think my kids would do well on a similar quiz about pop culture for gen x because I force that stuff down their throats all the time. :grin:

9/15 also - I have 4 kids age 23, 21, 18, and 16.

1 Like

Can I get credit for “some asshole?”

1 Like

5fb

15 Likes

I got “Millenial” (I’m really Gen X), but three of the six I got right were guesses. I knew Flat Stanley and Highlights, since they’ve been around a while now. And I knew Beyblades from getting them for my nephews years ago.

3 Likes

I somewhat agree with that image although i’ve always been antisocial and introverted, so my engagement with my generation has kind of been on the sidelines and my relationship with what is current right now is about the same. I’m familiar and aware of a lot of it but i don’t engage directly with it.

I do love weird humor so the stranger memes have become i feel like i can relate to it more :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I am 43 and I got 12 out of 15. But I have kids and I read all day every day, so I absorb a lot of random knowledge.

Me too, 8/15. BTW, Highlights Magazine goes WAY back before the 70s. I can vouch for it being around in the 60s, and it seemed old even then.

3 Likes

8 out of 15 right means I’m 100% millennial…

That doesn’t seem right, I clearly remember when the Berlin wall fell.

1 Like

6 out of 15 - “definitely a millenniall”.

I was born in 1971. Maybe it helps that I have a kid, or am just a decent guesser. Or have been using the internet since I was 20.

1 Like