Are you under or over 30? Find out with this pop culture trivia quiz!

Hmm, compared to some of the other X-ers with young kids, I didn’t do that well. I got 8 but totally guessed/intuited on some.

My kids, 11 and 13, got 13, although they also intuited a few. I noticed that they did better identifying media content than actual products.

1 Like

None of them have the necessary answer: “I don’t care.”

2 Likes

I’m 41¾, and I don’t have kids, but I still got 9/15 because many of the answers are easy to infer if you pay attention to the world of branding. Which isn’t surprising since the concept of “generations” doesn’t exist outside the marketing industry, and the quiz is run by an advertising company.

Is this another one of those Cambridge Analytica data-hoovering quizzes?

1 Like

Are you under or over 30? Find out with this pop culture trivia quiz!

Okay, but what do I do if I need to know exactly how old I am?

1 Like

No, don’t worry. This is just a Auspex International data-hoovering quiz.

I scored 12 out of 15 and I’m 54. I spend too much time online.

1 Like

I’m a Samantha, but if the Swedish Police ask, I’m a Charlotte!

As someone who’s “FOR SURE a [43 year old] youth…either Gen-Z or a cusp” I would like to point out that this is Flat Stanley
I’m not sure who that other asshole they showed a picture of in the quiz was, I’m guessing the Bizarro World Tichborne Claimant.

5 Likes

I’m mid 40’s but was able to guess a lot (78%).

Also, I’m pretty sure that I was correct with my last guess “A fucking loser”…

2 Likes

I got 11/15 as a Gen Xer, but I’m a teacher so I got some inside info on the youths. For sure I know Cool Math Games. Gotta fill those hours.

Your comment made my day. Cheers! :clinking_glasses:. I don’t give too many when it comes to popular culture, but I could stand to give fewer f*cks. Thanks for the free life coaching.

Got the same result, but I’ze born in 1960. The only reason I got 6/15 is I guessed how marketers would choose to name…this…crap. I had NO IDEA what anything was…except Highlights, of course.

1 Like

Why did it not give me a result; Am I Dead!

Of all of them, I only knew the last one, because he disgusts me.
All the others I guessed, aided by the experience gained in the course of a long life.
Tbh, I don’t remember ever having failed a multiple choice test.
But then, being old, my memory often fails me.

The results are hilariously wrong on all counts.

1 Like

Why did you add 5 years?

You got 7 out of 15 right!

Def a millennial!

…the only reason you got one of these right is that you’re really close to someone younger than you

That is a vile calumny, it was pure chance.

1 Like

I am 50 and it thinks I’m 100% definitely a millennial. I guessed at almost every question. It’s very hard to make a multiple choice test that you can’t pass by guessing. I have a diploma from my high school to prove it.

1 Like

To be honest, I thought I’d be taking more mindless BuzzFeed quizzes by this time in the lockdown. Kind of proud of myself that this is the only one, and only because it was a thread here at the BBS.

4 Likes

I got it right, but they wouldn’t initially accept my answer as either right or wrong until I removed the “, a fucking nazi shitbag” part of his name.

1 Like