Arizona GOP chair says lockdown protestors should disguise themselves as health care workers

Is this a clever ploy to make the protestors wear masks?

9 Likes

I wish I could believe that.

“You know how else we could make fun of those lefty healthcare workers? By standing six feet apart at all times! Or better yet, protesting from home! Ha ha! That’ll totally make those libtards’ heads explode! No really, that’s how sarcasm works. Now off with you, we’ve got some snowflakes to own.”

9 Likes

Let me guess: Trump “University” is her alma mater?

2 Likes

If I lived in Arizona, I’d be demanding she resign for aiding and abetting the enemy.

2 Likes

Maybe just a typo, but worthy of being intentional: Presidence n. the condition in which pleasing impeached President Trump is considered more important than anything else.

4 Likes

“And, if we all sarcastic-vote DEMOCRAT in November, they’ll be like, that’s our party, whine whine whine! Ha ha ha!!”

10 Likes

Proves the college bribe scandal reaches back farther than anyone realized?

4 Likes

I don’t think you have to live in arizona to do that. States might be “sovereign” but they all have twitter accounts.

It’s comforting to imagine that possessing genuine intelligence, advanced degrees and training would make people immune from falling part and parcel into this kind of stupidity and evil, but it doesn’t.

Josef Mengele was once a respected physician, medical researcher and surgeon. His problem wasn’t stupidity or a poor education, it was a lack of humanity.

16 Likes

She doesn’t currently have an office. 3 years as a state senator, and then a few failed runs federally. She is the head of the Arizona Republican Party, but that seems like a case of “Let the punishment fit the crime!”

2 Likes

“…and that’s the story of how I was arrested for impersonating a medical doctor! Now, are you going to buy me some beer or not? You know I can’t go within 500 feet of a store that sells alcohol with this tracking anklet on!”

5 Likes

You could pretend you live in Arizona. After all, “it’s the ‘message’ that matters.”

4 Likes

That crossed my mind after my initial nauseated outrage. Sure, if masked and gloved and keeping distance, why not? But they should be forced to wear NOT REALLY A MEDIC disclaimers so bystanders will know they’re only morons, not hypocrites. It’s like the sales manager instructing salesmen to drink whisky cocktails at business lunches, not vodka, so customers will know they’re only drunk and not just plain stupid.

3 Likes

To be clear, I’m not questioning her degree. It’s just anytime anyone says someone has a Master’s degree in something, that’s where my mind goes. I’m damaged that way.

1 Like

like it or not, whiteness has been the key factor to trump’s support and not education.

according to 538:

among white college graduates – a group that many identified as key for a potential Clinton victory – Trump outperformed Clinton by a narrow 4-point margin

education does bend the curve, but it doesn’t guarantee that people care about his racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-science incompetence

it’s make america white “again” at all costs

3 Likes

How does one get to the point where such an vile idea not only enters the mind, but then comes out the mouth? What happened in the past to remove the decency, the humanity?

Perhaps I’m getting so old and cynical that in this instance I’ve shot right past outrage and disgust into pity.

3 Likes

The Arizona GOP would not be amused if Black Lives Matter protesters started dressing like cops

5 Likes

Welcome to my world. World meet Karen.
Karen is a highly educated Becky.
Becky will call the Police because your living while black and will gladly pull a gun on you if you’re not in your place.
Karen here AKA Kelli Ward would rather smile in your face then do her best to make your life hell behind the scenes.

4 Likes

Typo, but should be a word!

2 Likes

It’s fun to say we will NOT STAY AT HOME
We want everything to be open again
So we can hang out with all the germs
We can go have a beer, we can have a good meal
We can do whatever we feel….

2 Likes