Arizona GOP governor candidate praises Trump and DeSantis for their large penises

I do not have a Twitter account but anyone who does should be replying with this link

Not that I want her to target Big Freedia, but srsly, big Freedia has waaay more BDE than those two asshats

11 Likes

“Ask your kids about it later.”

Oh sweet Jesus. Please don’t. No child wants to explain what BDE is to the their brainwashed Trumpist parents.

9 Likes

Big Dick Energy. Small Dick Actuality.

1 Like

But maybe it will be a fruitfull convo
Kid: lady say what? This is what BDE means. Yeah. Don’t vote for that lady. I will disown you

5 Likes

She is - the Penis Whisperer.

8 Likes

The shocking thing here is that we are talking about the actual Republican nominee for Arizona governor. There is a very significant chance that she will win the election.

2 Likes

You’re not wrong. It’s amazing how the so-called values party members will come out in droves to vote for these degenerates…
I remember the heady days of 2000 when a coke head drunk was elected president and thought that was the height of craziness. Little did we know…

11 Likes

This is what I am trying to unpack.

“He’s got the same kind of BDE that President Trump has. And frankly, he has the same kind of BDE that we want all of our elected leaders to have”

Isn’t she trying to be an elected leader? Did she just imply that she doesn’t have what it takes to be a real leader? Does she have BDE like Trump & DeSantis? Has she just divulged some pretty personal information? So many questions.

5 Likes

GIF by Election 2016

12 Likes

Hyenas are wierd.

1 Like

Unfortunately for Kari Lake, Jon Hamm is a democrat.

Sounds like something that Archer might say.

bdeeeee

3 Likes

Big Freedia isn’t the only one with a BDE song…

And neither 45 or Desantis has it…

8 Likes

She strikes me as someone who has never been fortunate enough to observe BDE in her own entire life. That’s a shame.

8 Likes

Likely not, if she actually believes that either of those piss poor excuses for men have it.

13 Likes

Especially given that Stormy Daniels, who has seen one or two in her life, says it isn’t true in at least one of those cases.

8 Likes

Word.

You just know that before it’s all over, That Fucking Guy’s dick pix will have been made public…

9 Likes
2 Likes

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/phallocracy

1 Like

I did what she said, I asked my children, my children said I should just google it because she didn’t want to say.

I guess my children was raised better.

1 Like