Arizona GOP governor candidate praises Trump and DeSantis for their large penises

Originally published at: Arizona GOP governor candidate praises Trump and DeSantis for their large penises | Boing Boing

6 Likes

She called DeSantis a dick in my book.

A big one.

17 Likes

OK, Groomer.

35 Likes

19 Likes

She’s really milking it on her Twitter.

8 Likes

Now I feel sorry for her. To have gotten that old and never having experienced what it’s like to be around real men.

Besides, its known as a Napoleon Complex, not BDE. Exact opposite.

34 Likes

This is not a serious person. Please vote for an adult to be your governor, Arizona.

37 Likes

Equating character with the size or type of genitals is just gross.
On top of that, she’s flat out wrong. The definition I found for “BDE” described “confidence without cockiness.”
I think she means something else for these guys. Whatever the term is for “confidence without cause.”
Or, here’s a good acronym, Fascist And Racist Tendencies

31 Likes

I See Reaction GIF by KreativCopy

13 Likes

*boop

15 Likes

As it were…

3 Likes

Then according to Ted Cruz - she loves Elizabeth Warren.

15 Likes

It seems like Lake’s been reading her bible

More like Mein Kampf. Here’s characteristic 12 of ur-fascism according to Umberto Eco:

Machismo and weaponry. “Machismo implies both disdain for women and intolerance and condemnation of nonstandard sexual habits, from chastity to homosexuality.”

And for Senator, where fascist Blake Masters is running against grown-up Mark Kelly. And most other offices where a Republican candidate is running.

7 Likes

Write in Moby Dick for AZ Governor . . .

1 Like

Chicago Fire Reaction GIF by ION

(Took me a minute :joy: )

9 Likes

She moves to the head of the class on her dick identification skills. She needs work on her spatial relationship and size estimation skills.

3 Likes

13 Likes

I don’t blame Stormy Daniels if she lacks a deep knowledge in Mario lore, but I’m convinced she meant Goomba and not Toadstool.

5 Likes

Right initialism, wrong definition.

That’s “Big Dictator Energy.”

7 Likes

ISWYDT.

6 Likes