"Armed man" was actually armed with musical instruments

It’s said that bagpipes are a practical joke played by English on Scots, and that Scots never realized that.
It’s also said that they saw through it outright but are rubbing it in.

2 Likes

The ‘missile’ looks like it was added in post by somebody with a weak understanding of perspective; but that otherwise looks about as close to good shoulder-launched missile etiquette as the guitar case shape allows: missile tube supported on the shoulder, its(not insubstantial) weight balanced; were there a sight or optics package(no such luck in this case) it would be in front of the operator’s eye; and no appendages are in the way of the backblast(which helps with recoil; but can give you a very nasty surface burn if you aren’t careful).

1 Like

Shotguns are sometimes used as musical instruments to substitute for the brass cannon in the 1812 overture.Example performance

1 Like

You cretin.

The guy in the salmon colored shirt is my mortal enemy. The guy in the green suit is my best friend. Neither of them know this.

1 Like

4 Likes

Now I want a cover version of Pink Floyd, “Bagpiper at the Gates of Dawn”.

2 Likes

This is wrong on more levels than the M. C. Escher Memorial Highrise Carpark:

3 Likes

Uh… close enough?

I can just imagine the sign out front:

ʞɹɐdɹɐƆ ǝsᴉɹɥƃᴉH lɐᴉɹoɯǝW ɹǝɥɔsƎ ˙Ɔ ˙W
W˙ Ɔ˙ Ǝsɔɥǝɹ Wǝɯoɹᴉɐl Hᴉƃɥɹᴉsǝ Ɔɐɹdɐɹʞ
ʞɹɐqɹɐƆ ǝfᴉɹɥƃᴉU yɐᴉɹbɯǝJ ɹǝɥɔfƎ ˙Ɔ ˙J
krapraC esirhgiH lairomeM rehcsE .C .M
Z. P. Rfpure Zrzbevny Uvtuevfr Pnecnex
M. C. Escher Memorial Highrise Carpark

1 Like

Where I went to school, there was one day when the whole place got locked down due to someone reporting having seen a suspicious person carrying a large firearm.

Further investigation revealed it to be a tripod.

Some enterprising student sold t-shirts (for a short time, before he was asked to stop), saying “I survived the lockdown” with the silhouette of a tripod.

2 Likes

Hey, those things are dangerous.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.