Arrest warrant issued for Marilyn Manson

Originally published at: Arrest warrant issued for Marilyn Manson | Boing Boing

4 Likes

Donald Glover Reaction GIF

15 Likes

Yeah, doesn’t seem to be for the really bad things he (almost certainly) did though :expressionless:

13 Likes

Exactly.

That does seem worthy of at least mentioning in the BB post.

14 Likes

Me, reading the headline: “Well, yeah, he’s been a serial abuser.”

Me, reading the article: “Wait, for that?”

Is this like taking down Capone on tax evasion? Taking down Marilyn Manson on expectoration?

19 Likes

Perhaps for cupping the microphone?

2 Likes

I bet this isn’t what the 90s hand-wringers expected to bring down Marilyn Mason

3 Likes

I’m actually a little surprised that this picture was not used for this article instead of the one with Manson holding a knife.

That way I would have no doubt about how I’m supposed feel about the subject of the story.

1 Like

Depends on how many people are willing to not just say ‘hey this guy’s an abuser’ but are willing to be a witness, go through trial, dredge up awful memories, etc. There’s a reason abusers get away with it for so long.

3 Likes

Shouldn’t he be arrested for sexual assault or something?

You see, there was spit and it happened to colocate with a part of another person.

If your spit comes into contact with someone’s arm at a rock show, no one is issuing an arrest warrant. You’ve got to spit on someone for that.

1 Like

But this was a Micro Spit Colocation so the spitter’s intent is not really a considerable factor in the veracity of the assault.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.