MAGA fanatic says he has "filed for the arrest" of DA Fani Willis (video)

Originally published at: MAGA fanatic says he has "filed for the arrest" of DA Fani Willis (video) | Boing Boing

4 Likes

No no no, you’ve got it all wrong. She’s not still walking around free because this guy is a barking loon and his “arrest warrant” is a figment if his imagination. She’s still walking around free because the corrupt Deep State something Biden Crime Family something Soros is protecting her by obstructing this totally legitimate arrest warrant that is not at all complete poppycock. Obvs.

11 Likes

He oughtta be filing for the arrest of whoever told him to wear that weird blue suit.

20 Likes

Tell me you haven’t actually read any of Trump’s indictments without telling me you haven’t actually read any of Trump’s indictments. No one is being charges in any of these cases for the filing of lawsuits. That ain’t the crime. And they aren’t being charged with lying, either. What a buffoon.

16 Likes

It’s a cult.

12 Likes

I’m honestly surprised that he’s attempting to invoke an actual legal procedure; rather than this being some esoteric reinterpretation of a fever dream of common law with a ‘constitutional sheriff’ or something doing the honors.

11 Likes

what is up with that clown suit?

3 Likes

Brad Barnes is quite a snappy dresser.

4 Likes

Well put. Did you consider including “…like nobody has ever seen before” in that word stew? I do so wish someone with more skill at video editing than I would put together a megamix of all the times the Gilded Turd has said “…like nobody has ever seen before”. Every time I hear him say it AGAIN, another log is thrown upon the bonfire of anger in my mind.

5 Likes

Sounds like a “Sir, this is a Wendy’s” moment.

6 Likes

Big “Francis” energy.

Pee-Wee Herman Fani Willis!

19 Likes

For some reason, when I read this what came to mind was “He wants to be the very worst, like no one ever was. To taunt them is his real quest, to grift them is his cause. Trumpemon!”

2 Likes

Can the judge charge people filing frivolous warrants with contempt of court? Or at least ask that the bailiff toss him out on his ear?

2 Likes

Looks like he shops at the same wiggery to lay on top his head that trump uses…

I kept looking for the Onion symbol but the glare from that costume blurs it out.

2 Likes

He says he has filed this or that. And even if he actually did, odds are he did it wrong. Not that it would go anywhere, anyway.

As a substantial part of this thread is veering into matters of sartorial elegance…

[shop manager returns from lunch and notices the oldest shelf warmer is gone]
Harry, did you… did you sell that suit?
Yup. Full price, too.
Really? Did the customer say anything?
Not really… His guide dog growled a bit, though.

9 Likes

I think he’s trying to cosplay Dear Leader with that blue suit. Did no one notice the red tie?

4 Likes

Whoever is the perpetrator of that comb-over could make me reconsider cruel and unusual punishment.

3 Likes

Trying for that Hubertus Bigend energy

2 Likes

David Byrne called; he wants his suit back.

4 Likes

He looks like a cartoon drawing of an idiot.

2 Likes