Arrested GOP vlogger said his “Kill Your Senators” video was just a joke, bro

He probably just did it to piss off Joey.

7 Likes

His other attempt to show his innocence was to talk about his Dance Moves, as Murder always involves Ballroom Dancing for some reason:

“If you look at what I was saying, the idea that I would somehow borrow someone’s gun and waltz into Biden’s inauguration ceremony like some Looney Toons character - I think it’s a pretty ridiculous idea,” Brendan Hunt testified

3 Likes

No, he’s referencing his WALTZ INTO a federal penitentiary. I think…

3 Likes

I’m sure that he’s a MAGA-maniac.

2 Likes

it is known

george rr martin

11 Likes

Can’t shake the Devil’s hand and say you’re only kidding

14 Likes

creepy full metal jacket GIF

3 Likes

Well, you’ve got plenty of time for that, buddy!

13 Likes
5 Likes

“I’m sort of just a YouTube guy who makes controversial content and clickbait videos,”

i’m seeing the first of your many problems here.

16 Likes

BitChute, the distribution site site this guy uses, is certainly an “interesting” site. All the loonies crammed into a single homepage.

3 Likes

As much as I hate twitter and twitter threading (just show me the damn thread already!), that was insightful and came with a decent punch line.

1 Like

It’s not just a legal defense, it’s a GOP platform.

5 Likes

“Whoa, whoa, whoa, when I did all the illegal things I was doing them *ironically!”

6 Likes

I mean, why would anyone think that anybody would actually storm the Capitol, besides that it was already done? All that was said was that 1.) it was a great idea (that people are being charged for) and 2.) it needs to be more violent next time.

At what point does discussing how the actual even turn out become humorous, because even the event itself should be a juncture where we wonder if the speaker’s sane.

“Well, we all know the 6th was all well-and-good and acceptable…” starts off with affirming acceptance of action that is being charged.

1 Like

I don’t like or use Twitter, either; but unfortunately, that’s still where a lot of people post their commentary.

If I deign to share something off that site, chances are it’s because I feel the message matters far more than the venue.

6 Likes

Thou shalt not be a fascist was on the third tablet.

14 Likes

It’s all in the delivery. I’m sure a few hundred thousand computers working for a couple centuries can eventually come up with some intonation of those words that produces a chuckle in any human ever.

Our gentleman should be reassured to know that it’s not “prison”; it’s a humor facility where the DoC totally pranks you by locking the door and not giving you the key.

13 Likes

clown

5 Likes