Arrested GOP vlogger said his “Kill Your Senators” video was just a joke, bro

Originally published at: Arrested GOP vlogger said his "Kill Your Senators" video was just a joke, bro | Boing Boing

7 Likes

Bargain basement Jon Snow really does know nothing.

36 Likes

Yeah, the last defense of a bully that has gotten over his skis “I was just joking! can’t you take a joke?”

26 Likes

Obligatory. Laugh it up in the slammer with your new Aryan Brotherhood pals.

25 Likes

37 Likes

Yes, this. And also that:

it’s funny, but also… not. Hhhhhh.

23 Likes

Nazi Dude, it was so easy, what happened?

20 Likes

I’m irritated at how many nerd interests I share with this guy. Star Wars Hard backs, SW titanium ships, and is that an Mego Acroyear or a blurry transformer or a Voltron next to a Clapper? Any of those, really. I’m guessing its an Optimus Prime of some kind, maybe

5 Likes

44 Likes

Point of order!

That guy is clearly a Hanna-Barbera character.

53 Likes

24 Likes

He’s not funny, but I’m laughing.

18 Likes

How can a 37 year old (who is a child of a judge) not get that thinking it was funny while you were high is not a legal defense? Has he literally never been held accountable for his actions?

36 Likes

Murder is hilarious. Just like, so funny.

Jonah Hill Reaction GIF

17 Likes

uhhhh. this idiot and the former guy (also an idiot) besmirch the rep of my beautiful hometown of Queens. we are really mostly normal people i swear!

9 Likes

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

17 Likes

LOL believe what you want. i’m here to tell ya.

8 Likes

My Dear Wife is from Brooklyn, she says Queens is the New Jersey of the 5 boroughs, that is mostly aimed at me because I’m from Jersey. She’s cranky today. Have a nice day…

26 Likes

Whoa, dude has daddy issues. From the article:
When asked about discriminatory rants to his father in private text messages, Hunt testified that he purposely said extreme statements to anger his dad (retired family court judge) but doesn’t actually hold racist beliefs.
“I might have said a racial slur once or twice other times in my life. But that’s not something that I believe,” Hunt said in court. “That’s not something that I ascribe to. And it was said to kind of get a rise out of him and get him mad at me almost to see if he would even criticize me in any way.”

11 Likes

Once again:

40 Likes