As coronavirus spreads, Melania Trump defends new White House tennis pavilion

I guess one could make the case that building more recreation facilities at the White House would save taxpayers money in the long run if they actually kept the President near D.C. instead of paying for his travel and security as he jaunts off to one of his private properties every weekend. But of course that’s supposedly what Camp David is for, yet he still flies down to Mar-A-Lago anyway.

13 Likes
28 Likes

Came here to post that!

6 Likes

Nope, just the tennis court that Obama converted into a basketball court. I’m almost certain that she took one look at it and said “well, this won’t do at all!”

5 Likes

The tennis pavilion will benefit us all if it gets The Donald out running around and causes him to have a fatal heart attack. Perhaps that’s just what Melania has in mind?

6 Likes

Two comments from me. 1.) the jerkoff in the oval office is doing everything he can to destroy Obama’s legacy. 2.) this certainly looks like a “let them eat cake moment” from the white house.

7 Likes

But, where else are they going to offer the all exclusive “I can do whatever I want” yoga classes?

1 Like

“Let them eat cake” is now replaced with “Let me play tennis.”

3 Likes

We have a “degraded” pool house at our condemned Prime Ministerial residence.

3 Likes

It’s really simple. He doesn’t get paid when he and his entourage go to Camp David.

7 Likes

By eating cake, the poors could support local bakeries and contribute something positive and constructive in their own communities.

1 Like

Just be glad these people are distracted by something trivial - rather than, say, trying to run the country.

1 Like

Located so as to block the view of the slave quarters from the street?

1 Like

Drain it.
Then let the skater community know about it.

Maybe sell tickets and set up a concessions booth. Not sure what foods would be ideal to sell but:

Gnarly slams indeed.

3 Likes

Hey now. This is the best she can be. Obviously. Tennis, anyone?

Why would we start now? We still have way too many people who want another four years (at least) of Trump in charge. Learning from the past appears to no longer be one of our core values.

3 Likes

I used to day that I wouldn’t shake the presidential hand if it were offered to me. Heck, now I’d kiss him on the lips!

I wonder if she would pass the Voight-Kampff test.

2 Likes

Learning from the past has honestly never been an American core value.

3 Likes

ScarceNewDromaeosaur-small

(Individual MMV :wink:)

3 Likes

3 Likes