As Peter Doocy pursues nonsense, Jen Psaki reminds us the Trump Administration was a disaster

Sadly doesn’t look like it, and embarrassingly it seems his and my attendance overlapped. That said, I can confirm that the two known “joke” degrees at Villanova during that time were communications and poli sci (not knocking either field of study, rather noting that the school handed out those degrees like free candy, most memorably to kids with wealthy parents).

I think a pet rock graduated with a poli sci degree the year after me. I’d also bet money poor Petey was failing in the degree he really wanted to get and switched majors.

4 Likes

He was a Gentleman D student.

7 Likes

Being humiliated by Psaki and Biden is much cheaper than paying for it at Wanda’s House of Whips.

1 Like

His family has no shame. In that they emulate their long-time masters, the Murdoch family.

6 Likes

6th grade grad-gee-ate of drumpf U.

1 Like

I mean… I seriously thought that was Jordan Klepper! “Has twitter ever worked?” That had to be a joke…

Remember the days when the elder Doocy was just the “human interest” guy before he joined Fox? It feels like centuries ago…

1 Like

Had to share

7 Likes

Peter Doocy is what happens when Bad Faith and Worse Journalism have a baby.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.