As Peter Doocy pursues nonsense, Jen Psaki reminds us the Trump Administration was a disaster

Originally published at: As Peter Doocy pursues nonsense, Jen Psaki reminds us the Trump Administration was a disaster | Boing Boing

16 Likes

And the next day too, maybe some after that, and why not forever…

lets do this again

28 Likes

Doocy is just embarrassing himself and his family.

16 Likes

She gave a great interview on Pod Save America yesterday and Doocy came up. As usual, she was succinct, on message and cutting.

7 Likes

Peter Doocy, the human Weeble.

23 Likes

He knows what he’s doing, which is promulgating the reich-wing talking points for his propaganda outlet. Russia’s psy-ops partner is doing a good job of distracting and dividing.

19 Likes

Making the rounds again if you haven’t seen it already.

40 Likes

17 Likes

That podcast is an hour and a half long and not indexed in any way I saw on the site. Do us a favor and don’t make us endure a half hour of jovial banter and product pitches, buddy. Please edit your post to note that the interview begins at 34:00.

2 Likes

FFS, Trumpists attacking the Biden administration for using Twitter is even dumber than Trumpists attacking the Obama administration over his golf trips.

21 Likes

Sounds like you just did. Thanks!

12 Likes

Is it just where my head is at, or was her pronunciation of “Fox” just a little bit…

6 Likes

Yep, she’s pronounced it correctly, Fucks News.
She totally understood the assignment.
Congrats Reaction GIF

18 Likes

His Villanova is honorary, right?

11 Likes

Let’s go Peter?

4 Likes

I was hoping he would ask her whether Biden’s appraisal of him was appropriate for a president. I’d love to see that answer. :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

How is it that the right can ask this question but we can’t get a spineless journo to ask when the last time THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS actually did anything?

5 Likes

Well yeah, but everyone will click on your link first.

It was a really good interview, thanks for the tip!

2 Likes

I didn’t click it. I have no time for podcasts.

8 Likes

Let’s not kinkshame Doocy just because he clearly has a public humiliation kink.

3 Likes