Doocy foolishly sets Jen Psaki up for a slam dunk

Originally published at: Doocy foolishly sets Jen Psaki up for a slam dunk | Boing Boing

13 Likes

Is it another day that ends in why? already?

17 Likes

We’ve all come to expect a daily attempt at a gotcha from this buffoon. We KNOW his questions are disingenuous.

I’m still occasionally surprised, however, at how…simpleminded the attempts are. Here, he clearly heard the words of Biden’s statement; but either didn’t understand (or chose to disregard) the true intent of said statement.

It’s amateurish and embarrassing. Or, it WOULD be embarrassing if anything like shame existed within the empty vessel that is Doocy (take your pick; either Doocy).

16 Likes

Weaponized ignorance is extremely effective when your target audience consists of low-information rubes with negligible critical thinking skills.

27 Likes

I’m not sure this is simpleminded at all. I would assume he knows the kind of answer he’s going to get. Back on his network this will be a highlight reel: Doocy asks the tough question and Psaki evades it. He’s hitting hard at President Biden and his lackey Press Secretary is dodging questions and being a smartass to distract from the fact that she isn’t answering the question.

Nope, this is absolutely planned out, and absolutely the kind of thing he’s going for.

29 Likes

I suppose one must consider the audience. While the answer was considered, and was clearly a “No, and here’s why,” I’m sure it won’t be presented or perceived that way.

8 Likes

Looks like Biden is taking notes from her, too.

17 Likes

She seemed a little more angry at him than usual. I wonder the day and time she actually tells him to just stfu.

He also tried setting up Fauci right before this. He asked if testing travelers meant all those illegals wandering around at the border.

Fauci is also too smart for him.

8 Likes

That response is probably more likely to make Trump stroke out than anything else Biden could have said. Nicely done.

19 Likes

You guys nominated and elected Trump.

He really REALLY sucked at governing.

And since you still worship at his feet we will continue to point this out whenever you critique Biden.

The very least you could do is admit he sucked, and distance yourself from him, but no. . . .

And so here we are.

12 Likes

facepalm

12 Likes

Doocy reminds me of a certain cartoon dog…

21 Likes

Watching Doocy V Jen Psaki is as predictable as Wile E Coyote V the Road Runner. You know how its gonna end. It never changes and yet it’s still fun to see the inevitable.

20 Likes

Next time Trump comes up, Biden should just say “who?”, that should do it.

21 Likes

That always works for me.

13 Likes

Weaponized ignorance is a lot more effective when you also provide the ignorance.

The GQP already knows that stupidity is easy to create, too: defund public schools, post armed cops in the halls to foster animosity and encourage fear, and give tax breaks to scared parents to send their kids to worthless religious schools instead. “None of this ‘critical thinking’ shit for my little Johnny, he’s gonna learn that Jesus rode a dinosaur for his sins, just like his daddy.”

15 Likes

I agree with those who are saying his questions are playing toward a specific audience, but for those who live in the neighborhood of reality, he got Psaki’d.

ass handed to you

12 Likes

What did that poor dinosaur’s daddy do to deserve such punishment visited on him and his descendants? :frowning_face_with_open_mouth:

4 Likes

The Most Interesting Man in the World, “I may not always express my displeasure at the anal cyst that is Doocy; but, when I do, I do it in the most theatrical manner possible.”

And, yay, unto the 7th generation.

5 Likes

Or she could have said:
Trump caused the mess we are now experiencing.
Biden inherited the mess we are now experiencing.

4 Likes