Jen Psaki suggests Fox News finds facts 'inconvenient' as she rejects Doocy's latest on gas prices

Originally published at: Jen Psaki suggests Fox News finds facts 'inconvenient' as she rejects Doocy's latest on gas prices | Boing Boing

9 Likes

Joe Biden Reaction GIF by Election 2020

29 Likes

Fox News Fire GIF by GIPHY News

17 Likes

Republicans (post-invasion): Biden needs to get tougher with Putin! This wouldn’t be happening if we had a real leader in office! Words are for losers, this is the time for ACTION!

Biden: I’m joining the international community in supporting unprecedented new sanctions against the Putin regime, including a freeze on their energy exports.

Republicans: No, not the kind of action that could impact us in any way!

35 Likes

Faux News isn’t interested in facts, inconvenient or otherwise. It’s why they assigned this ignorant and idiotic nepotism charity case to the White House.

19 Likes

This is her best yet. It actually makes me wonder if she secretly relishes Ducey’s questions. He really gives her a lot of room to smack him over and over.

18 Likes

I really envy her personal strength. If I had her job I would keep a table of blunt things to throw at Doocy to emphasis every point in answer to his intentionally obtuse questions.

20 Likes

I have never seen anyone so willing to get his ass handed to him on a daily basis.

17 Likes

He does have a smack-able smirk that screams, “Wow! I’m so lucky to have a great job that only requires me to read off questions about stuff I know entirely nothing about!”

15 Likes

I can guarantee you that’s how it works. Some producer hands him a list of talking points disguised as questions and tells him to toss them out in the order presented as long as he can before Psaki tires of batting him around. Then the editors in NYC cut things together as best they can (a challenge since Psaki knows what she’s doing).

23 Likes

Not an Elden Ring player I gather.

4 Likes

I have no idea what you are talking about.

4 Likes

It’s a newly released video game. A “soulslike” where players routinely get thrashed as they make their way through. Quite popular really.

If you’re joking; good one! I’m not sure if you are or not. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

They’re talking about a new and apparently extremely difficult video game that people keep banging their heads against.

5 Likes

Where’s that story about teachers throwing things at students?

1 Like

Ah, cool, I see. No, I’m not joking, I’m seriously out of touch with popular culture: right now I am immersed in early 1970s Zambian psych soul funk rock music.

22 Likes

I would love to see how the briefing book is made and how they arrange the information for her.

1 Like

Usually that sort of thing requires paying for the service. He’s getting it for free. Even drawing a salary to meet that fetish.

1 Like

Kinda takes the oomph out of my joke, lol. Thanks for the music tip, I’m intrigued.

4 Likes

Same here… and I wear my Not-Part-of-the-Zeitgeist badge with pride.

5 Likes