Jen Psaki suggests Fox News finds facts 'inconvenient' as she rejects Doocy's latest on gas prices

Post something in the Da Musicz thread. :nerd_face:

8 Likes

I think Charlie Brown had that fetish too.

4 Likes

That sounds interesting. If you wouldn’t mind throwing out some band names to a curious ear please!

4 Likes

It’s like he’s the journalistic version of the Washington Generals and Jen is the Harlem Globetrotters. His sole function is to make her look even more amazing.

globetrotters

10 Likes

This gives a little history and names. I watched before saying it was intriguing. :slight_smile:

Sorry all, last derail.

10 Likes

Doocey has got that same kind of dog-nature that Brian Kilmeade has.
I want to throw a stick and see if he tries to chase it.

1 Like

this seems like a good moment to start talking about psychedelic cumbia:

5 Likes

The actual joke is that someone expects everyone to know about some video game.

4 Likes

I picked up this album a while back. Not Zambian, but similar. Crazy good stuff. Looks like it’s out of print, but is on some streaming services.

https://soundwayrecords.com/release/155860-various-artists-the-world-ends-afro-rock-psychedelia-in-1970s-nigeria

1 Like

Watch the guy’s eyebrows in the background - priceless.

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Well, hell, if we’re derailing let’s talk about psychedelia cumbias:

5 Likes

You know, it might be cheaper to send a Muppet to cover these events. I guarantee it would be funnier and get better ratings.

3 Likes

I mean, I don’t see any reason not to. Solo buenas ondas:

3 Likes

That would run the risk of hitting competent journalists with rebounds or missed shots.

Give her a yellow card and a red card and let her card him for stupid questions, give her a yellow flag to throw, or hire one of the umpires who are currently not working due to the Major League Baseball lockout to call balls, strikes, and hits on questions asked of Psaki. In that last scenario Doocey would end up with a lot of strikes on his score sheet.

2 Likes

Ngozi Family: Ngozi Family – "45,000 Volts" [1977] [2020] [Full Album] [Vinyl Rip] - YouTube
Keith Mlehvu: Keith Mlevhu - Love And Freedom (Full Album | Zamrock) - YouTube
Paul Ngozi: PAUL NGOZI - The Ghetto [Zamrock Full Album1977] - YouTube
5 Revolutions: 5 Revolutions - Mrs. Brown [Zamrock - Full Album] - YouTube
W.I.T.C.H.: witch = Lazy Bones !! - 1975 - (Full Album) - YouTube
AMANAZ: Amanaz 1975 AfricaFull Album - YouTube

5 Likes

That is a fantastic album.

1 Like

I don’t know. Given this milieu, all the advertising for, and general buzz about the game; it doesn’t seem to be entirely unreasonable.

1 Like

This feels like the equivalent of when an older sibling asks to grab hold of the limp wrist of a younger sibling and then smacks the younger sibling with their own hand while taunting them.

“Why are hitting yourself, Peter? Why are you hitting yourself? Huh? Huh? Why do you keep hitting yourself, Peter?”

5 Likes

Peppermint Psaki opened up a can of whoopass.

4 Likes