Jen Psaki dealt with a more argumentative Peter Doocy as he tried a new tactic

Originally published at: Jen Psaki dealt with a more argumentative Peter Doocy as he tried a new tactic | Boing Boing

12 Likes

Doocy is a D grade heckler at best, and at his worst, well the evidence is damning.

31 Likes

“Oh, you saw the Christmas decorations I put on my lawn. . . so you’re spying on me??”

I think his handlers worked hard give to him a set of questions designed to keep him from making too much of a fool of himself and force her into an answer Fox News could harp on for months.

And it still wasn’t successful.

23 Likes

Doocy is so plainly over the top maliciously incompetent that he looks like he’s an SNL actor impersonating a doofus. He’s an archetypal doofus.

30 Likes

And the Doocy Beat-Down goes on.

11 Likes

He’s a big fat Doocy Head.

13 Likes

For how long has Peter Doody’s audience been spying on him by watching his public media?

This from the crowd that supports the $10k reward for spying on people’s uteruses.

25 Likes

“… more argumentative…”

He knows he’s been bombing in every encounter with Psaki. He’s under pressure to get a truly delicious spinable Fox-ready soundbite.

Psaki has been very polite and accommodating so far, and I think it’s reached the point where she can answer just one of his questions then immediately shut him down, ignore him, and go straight to the next reporter; most of the other reporters there would understand, I’d think, and it would drive him crazy.

9 Likes

The ur doofus. The platonic ideal of the concept: doofus.

6 Likes

Hey, now. As a direct descendant of Scottish Laird Duffus, and on behalf of all Duffuses, I take great offense! We have no doings with such a great stinking turd as this!

7 Likes

Doocy = doofus… time for an urban dictionary entry…

2 Likes

He keeps puttin’ them up, she keeps knockin’ them down.

Cat Stuff GIF

10 Likes

Also, instead of dropping a “duce” it will be dropping a “Doocy”. Eg “I just dropped a gigantic Doocy. You do not want to go in there!”

7 Likes

I think they should be using the French pronunciation: “le Douché”.

5 Likes

Hmmm, writing that into a song, will credit you @Skeptic.

5 Likes

… and that’s detention.

Sorry I don’t have a gif for this.

3 Likes

The US government looking at what you post publicly on Facebook isn’t the facebook data gathering people should be worried about.

9 Likes

Whoo! A new, more assertive Peter Doocy! Does he taken a shot of whisky before facing the scary lady? Have his friends pumped him up before the big match? Has his coach give him some while pills without a name?

Congratulations, Peter! You have opened a new, even sadder level.

3 Likes

ezgif.com-gif-maker

4 Likes

Like Tucker, Doocy is evolving.
What we are now seeing is the delta-variant.

6 Likes