Psaki outfoxes Doocy in another episode of the Jen-and-Peter show

Originally published at: Psaki outfoxes Doocy in another episode of the Jen-and-Peter show | Boing Boing

9 Likes

Psaki outfoxes Doocy

This is what happens when a large multi-national company incorporates small-town nepotism in its hiring practises for high-profile employees.

18 Likes

…all while considering the network’s obsession with Hunter Biden the past few years.

11 Likes

I like the way she gives him the floor, then casually consults her notes as if she’s got better things to do. Nice subtle brush there.

However, being constantly pecked by a duck (however dull it may be) wears you down, and I’m sad she’s leaving, but can totally understand it.

13 Likes

She really is incredible at avoiding these “gotcha” questions that have tripped up so many people in the past (including seasoned politicians), and she does it with such clarity! I would not want to be her opponent in a debate.

9 Likes

In other examples she manages to answer his question or expose the stupidity of his reasoning, in this one she just brushes the question off. But in these situation yes-or-no questions are designed to back you in a corner, so she was wise to do so.

8 Likes

There is an error in the above - I don’t think the word “other” belongs in the sentence. Maybe it ought to be replaced with “actual”. :smirk:

Why allow representatives of an entertainment organization into the press conferences?

8 Likes

17 Likes

It’s definitely necessary to unask questions that are asked disingenuously or are based on a false premise and thus create a false dilemma. His question here assumes you have to have the exact same strategy for every situation to be a good leader.

10 Likes

“Psaki outfoxes Doocy”

Is that really even fair, at this point? It’s like bragging about outsmarting your dog when you pretend to throw the tennis ball.

6 Likes

fanstastic headline on Vanity Fair online says “WH Press Secretary Jen Psaki Stuffs Fox News’ Peter Doocey in Another Locker”

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.