Assistant police chief unrepentant after posting racist cartoon, but will lose job

Are you saying that advocating racist “honor killings” isn’t what we want in a law enforcement official? Who could have known? Clearly not this guy, which tells you everything you need to know about the culture in which he lives.

I think it’s a good choice, myself. The font really highlights the evil on display…

7 Likes

First and last as well.

4 Likes

other way round!

13 Likes

So now it’s illegal to use Facebook! This is political correctness run amok, and I for one…

(I’m in the middle of something. Can it wait? No, I didn’t look at the image. Fine. Show me.)

Oh dear god.

6 Likes

Hey, the real comedy here though was the joke about killing children. Nobody picked up on it though because the guy is just really subtle.

4 Likes

To state the obvious: this guy is a shithead. In some ways, I’m almost glad he didn’t bother with a non-apology. The whole “I groveled at Al Sharpton’s feet for a few minutes and I’m totalllllllllllyy a different person now! Everything is fine now and I can keep my job. Please stop hating me. You are all the real racists for persecuting me” thing is tired. Nobody buys it. At the end of the day, he’s still a shithead who should not be trusted with authority or firearms, let alone both.

3 Likes

Hey, all I did was look at the election maps

1 Like

This is Trumplandia after the creditors have foreclosed on the mortgages.

4 Likes

It’s pretty clearly Photoshopped. The hand holding the girl underwater appears to just be the woman’s other hand copied and pasted onto the other arm. I imagine that the original illustration was simply a mother helping her daughter bathe, ignorant of the fact that someday this innocuous act would be used by a complete asshat to spread the neurological farts that pass for “thoughts” in his head.

7 Likes

“have a blessed day”

Ah, another good christian.

12 Likes

And the slightly browner area of the tub seems to match the back of the daughters head. I’m thinking the her head was originally above the water.

2 Likes

Remember, police departments dont like hiring cops who are too smart. When youre deliberately choosing low IQ, racism is part of the bargain.

10 Likes

Indeed, he can’t even spell, “innit”.

“It’s not against the law to share something on Facebook. It’s social media. Internet,”

6 Likes

It looks like the sort of place where there are signs to keep them out; along with dogs and Irish.

I live about 20 miles from here. It’s worse than it looks :slight_smile:

9 Likes

The next time someone says “So long. And God bless you,” I plan to wipe my nose and say “Oh, did I sneeze?”

2 Likes

6 Likes

Looks like the heartland could use a bypass.

3 Likes

To be fair I don’t think the picture and caption is implying he would kill her, more like torture her into seeing the error of her ways. Like when you beat the gay out of someone with a cross…cause you know good God fearing Christians and all.

4 Likes

What exactly does an "Assit chief of Police " do?

3 Likes