Alabama city councilor proud of racist remark

Originally published at: Alabama city councilor proud of racist remark | Boing Boing

3 Likes

Damn, he’s like, “I’m only a racist by your definition, not by the one true definition.”

With no elaboration. How convenient.

23 Likes

Ugh, that’s ugly.

Another example of how straight-up racists feel more emboldened now than they have in decades to step up and do racist shit, and even declare themselves proud to be racists. Thanks so much, Preznit Tromp.

51 Likes

“I did what needed to be done.”

Was it needed though? Was it really?

16 Likes

His whip wasn’t handy is what he meant.

6 Likes

Angry Hate GIF

15 Likes

I’m looking forward to a nazi face-puncher doing what needs to be done.

(Does this violate the TOS? If yes, so be it. I’m doing what needs to be done!)

37 Likes

“It’s according to what your definition of a piece of shit is. What a lot of the public’s definition is, I might be a piece of shit. But according to what the true definition of a piece of shit is, absolutely not,”

29 Likes

“I -WILL- kill you.”

6 Likes

He speaks with a voice as soft and reassuring as his Tucker Carlson body pillow.

5 Likes

As sold by the MyPillow guy. I’m actually kinda shocked this doesn’t exist there already.

8 Likes

christ what a racist asshole

12 Likes

Yeah, pretty sure anybody that’s referring to the "true definition of being a racist is an actual racist.

3 Likes

Racist in denial doubles down on obvious racism. Idiots always double down.

7 Likes

This chucklefuck looked in the mirror one day, realized he kinda looked like Mitch McConnell and leaned into it.

10 Likes

Watched the clip and I’m still confused what/who he was referring to with that blatantly racist remark? Also confused why some of the black people sitting right next to him, including the mayor? didn’t just get up and knock him flat on his ass.

1 Like

And I had no doubt that it already does.

9 Likes

why didn’t some of the white people?

i mean seriously. why should just one group of people - who also happen to be the targets of men like this - be the ones responsible for solving the problem. isn’t that just victim blaming?

white people in the community need to be stepping up and saying loudly that this guy has to go. if they don’t, their lack of action is implicit support.

28 Likes

I stand corrected and you make a very good point. Still confused what his original ugly comment was about.

7 Likes

Because they didn’t want to go to jail for assault, maybe?

In case you haven’t noticed, the systems in place are not set up to benefit Black people - any misstep or transgression on our part will likely have more negative consequences for us than for anyone else…

26 Likes