Astounding bicycle ride across the streets and surfaces of San Francisco (video)

I respect the skill and training involved. For you see, I never could even “pop a wheelie” in my lifetime.

Im Jealous Central Park GIF by Apple TV+

4 Likes

I couldn’t either! But it feels like this is probably the time to mention his wheelie video from earlier this year, just to wallow in the joy of all those skills.

I saw him bouncing around town here in Edinburgh once, with a few other guys. Honestly, they all seemed like the nicest bunch.

4 Likes

There was this kid, Steve, in my neighborhood who could ride the entire length of our block (one of those longer than a football field) in wheelie mode. I wonder what he could have done if he’d stuck with it?

1 Like

Red Bull gives you wings. It seems they have developed some sort of anti-gravity bicycle.

At 1:59, you can see the building at SFSU where long, long ago I took the linear algebra class that still gives me literal nightmares.

2 Likes

omg. Danny MacAskill and Viola Brand in one vid! swoon.

1 Like

Witchcraft Hunchback Of Notre Dame GIF - Witchcraft ...
It’s the only explanation for bicycling across a tennis net.

1 Like

Apparently the hard part was that the top of the net would shift from side to side on the wire and throw his tyre off. He said riding across just the wire would have been much easier.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.