AT-AT cardigan

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/09/29/at-at-cardigan.html

2 Likes

wat the bros don’t get no love?

11 Likes

Anybody can wear a cardigan!

Though I think the size and placement of the AT-ATs could be improved.

7 Likes

They’re converging on a topographical feature known as “Beggar’s Canyon.”

13 Likes

I think I’m upset simply b/c I don’t own any AT-AT emblazoned clothing…

I’m also seriously pissed that whoever is running unamerican.com is no longer selling t-shirts that are worth a shit. Finally had to give up my “Not For Sale” t-shirt (sniff) the other day. Thinkgeek has some good stuff–what are some other good t-shirt providers online? Cafepress seems meh, but maybe I didn’t look very deep.

1 Like

Know anyone who knits? There are a couple of AT-ATs in the chart for this scarf:

The double knitting technique is great. It has a light side, and a dark side, it binds the scarf together... you can see where I

5 Likes

Not a cardigan, but you can borrow my sweater…

6 Likes

I may actually try this

1 Like

^^^the money I don’t have :sob:

I swear to the FSM when I have a full time job again I’m going to replace half my wardrobe with stuff like this.

6 Likes

You should!

1 Like

Here’s another AT-AT sweater, but 1) it’s 100% acrylic, and 2) not my particular style:

1 Like

Yuck, acrylic! They could’ve charged a wee bit extra for cotton or wool and I’d put it on my wishlist.

1 Like

If you wear it inside out is it a Ta Ta sweater?

5 Likes

Take a peek at Threadless. They have some fun designs, and the shirts are comfortable and well-made.

3 Likes

Every sweater is a Ta Ta sweater if you do it right

2 Likes

Exactly what I was after–thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.