At least 6 sharks have washed up on shores with swordfish swords stabbed through their heads

The sharks made the mistake of just bringing their teeth to a sword fight.

6 Likes

The Swordfish drew a deep breath of water through his gills, feeling no fear as he prepared himself to confront the Shark with 6 gills, pointing his sword at the shark he stated clearly and firmly with great coviction “My name is Inigo Montoya, You
killed my Father… Prepare to die.”

8 Likes

We need a swordfish harpoon.

4 Likes

Orcas are the raging assholes of the ocean. I’m sure they would be Trump supporters if they could vote.

11 Likes

You think it’s that black and white?

15 Likes

8 Likes

“But Sandy, how could you be pregnant? I thought you had a sponge in you! Ohhh”

3 Likes

the more woke west coast local pods are offended. they make an effort to not be assholes and feed on salmon. and are generally much more docile than the transient killer whales that feed on seals and seals and sea lions the local pods would probably have wanted to vote for bernie.

5 Likes

And would have been more than happy to tell you about it, I’m sure.

6 Likes

There must be some incredible battles deep within the sea … this, plus whales and giant squid … dolphins vs sharks as well …
I wonder how fast that swordfish had to be moving to get that sword thru the shark’s head.

1 Like

Didn’t one of the Sharknado Movies already include a swordfish?

This nearly made me cry.

2 Likes

We all need to hear it sometimes :hugs:

1 Like

If that’s the case, thanks sharks for letting us know! We’ll have our literal Navy seals and dolphins take it from here.

3 Likes

Our shores are safe!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.