Atheists should be “hunted down vehemently” by authorities, says Malaysian minister

I dunno, like many endangered species Truth could do with a breeding program. Could we try to catch a breeding pair of Truths?

2 Likes

Spudulike - they get baked and imagine faces with many eyes.

3 Likes

I’m sure it sounds more poetic in Sanskrit.

4 Likes

So you can join the hunt?

Heh heh. Witty!

No, so at the very least I can take a few of them with me to oblivion.

I’m fairly certain you chose an incorrect word above. I’ve taken the liberty of fixing it for you. Atheism isn’t some sort of boys-only club, you know.

6 Likes

2 Likes

And, worldwide, Christians “tend to be” Catholic (by almost 2-to-1 against all Protestant denominations combined), so therefore. . . they get to define who is the real Christian?

I think we have strayed from my original point: if some government Minister of Religion is going to single out atheists, then where does he/she draw the line at what constitutes “atheism”-- Satanism is at least nominally a religion (certainly it’s easier for most folks to understand as a religion than The Church of Subgenius), so does the Minister then tell the public “leave those poor Satanists alone”? It would be a surreal thing to witness.

3 Likes

A distinction which is trivial only to those who are not at risk of being killed.

1 Like

Atheism isn’t some sort of boys-only club, you know

I know. They don’t.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.