Attempted Coup in the United States: Tracking Investigations and Fallout

:eyes:
:stopwatch:

6 Likes

I don’t know why this person is so invested in tweeting variations of the same accusations about Garland and Gorelick, but that topic was covered upthread:

9 Likes
15 Likes

Re-cap:

10 Likes

(excerpt)

“So, has it been violent all day?” the driver asked.

“Well, it started around, right when I got there. I tore down the barricades,” the man replied.

“You did?” the driver asked. “Why?”

“Well, because, so we could get to the Capitol,” the man replied.

“Well, how’d that work out for ya?” the driver asked.

“Well,” he replied, “it looks like, uh, Biden’s gonna be our president.”

14 Likes

DR. STEVEN HOTZE INDICTED IN 2020 CASE INVOLVING FORMER HPD OFFICER ACCUSED OF ASSAULTING, KIDNAPPING REPAIRMAN

incident.

A lawsuit filed against Hotze alleges he hired former Houston police officer Richard Aguirre to investigate voter fraud during the 2020 election.

On Oct. 19, 2020, Aguirre allegedly ran his SUV into the A/C repairman’s truck and held him at gunpoint. He told authorities at the time that the A/C repairman was hiding 750,000 fraudulent ballots in his truck.

But it was revealed that he was not.

14 Likes

16 Likes

SPOILERS!! (/s)

8 Likes

Looks like Alex wants to cut a deal.

14 Likes

Fingers crossed for the Feds saying hell no, we’re going to prosecute you to the fullest extent of your imprisonment and impoverishment.

14 Likes

Eugene Levy Shrug GIF by Vanity Fair

9 Likes

I posted the article about him looking for a deal here because it was the most recent thread about him. He’s trying to get ahead of the accusations of sedition for January 6th – unrelated to the details of this case.

13 Likes

Ok, I misunderstood the context of your comment. Yep, that guy does have a lot of different things he needs to be held accountable for.

9 Likes

If it gives them the Trump family- it would be an acceptable deal. Stanky - but acceptable. Especially if he has to admit guilt as part of the deal.

13 Likes
13 Likes

Example Number 1,004 of 1/6 Insurrectionist Stupidity: Assault FBI Agent, then phone same agent later with barely veiled threat.

14 Likes

(excerpt) But within weeks both men backed off an all-out fight with Trump because they feared retribution from him and his political movement. Their drive to act faded fast as it became clear it would mean difficult votes that would put them at odds with most of their colleagues.

“I didn’t get to be leader by voting with five people in the conference,” McConnell, the Senate Republican leader, told a friend.

11 Likes

Audio recording of conversation in article

14 Likes

I guess he’d better go to Mar-a-Lago and kiss the ring for forgiveness

16 Likes

Is that what we’re calling it now?

14 Likes