Attempted Coup in the United States: Tracking Investigations and Fallout

so far, haven’t all the depositions been recorded in private and then in some cases they’ve invited them back for public testimony?

i’d imagine that’s what they will do with bannon. interview him first to see what he has to say, not just give him free rein of the nation’s attention

12 Likes

Jamie Raskin has suggested that this is what they’re going to do since it’s what all witnesses have done.

12 Likes

Anticipating this:

Feelings Feels GIF by WE tv

9 Likes

I hope Bannon realizes or has been told that the committee has enough information on Bannon’s involvement to hang him (figuratively or literally, if they can convict him on sedition or treason charges) and this is Bannon’s attempt to throw Trump under the bus to save his own neck.

Loyalty? What’s that?

8 Likes

I don’t know, honestly. I hope so, too. I hope he sees that there is some real evidence against the former president, and has now decided to throw him under the bus to save his own skin… but we’ll see.

7 Likes

If you want clear examples of people not giving a shit about piles of existing evidence and documentation, listen to any of the deposition episodes of Knowledge Fight.

Well except the Roger Stone one. That’s just good (blue) comedy.

ETA: Although Roger Stone clearly also does not give a shit.

3 Likes

That’s one way to say he peed himself without getting sued.

13 Likes

And yet he’s waited this long to say anything that might be substantive about it so he can cash in on a lucrative book contract. :roll_eyes:

17 Likes

I’d be worried that his spine snapped, but he ain’t got one.

4 Likes

Probably one the more interesting under the wire juicy bits from today’s hearing:

Getting warmer…

17 Likes
11 Likes

Once again…

Oh No What GIF by Identity

10 Likes
5 Likes

Of course they did.

15 Likes

Our officials need protection, but this organization is seeming more corrupt by the day.

13 Likes

The people who get into that biz don’t have puppies, bunnies or democracy in mind.

11 Likes

Yeah… it used to be the Pinkertons who provided protection for the president, and they weren’t much better.

10 Likes

Doesn’t help that the SS is also looking over currency, bitcoin, counterfeits, etc…

How corrupt are they really? What is their possible Russian angle via trump?

11 Likes
13 Likes
5 Likes