Attempted Coup in the United States: Tracking Investigations and Fallout

Pass the snakes.

16 Likes

Or at least tax the church for taking a political stance.

17 Likes
6 Likes

13 Likes
16 Likes

will he stipulate to anything?

–oh, I guess its in the statement of offense

3 Likes

In the realm of slightly better news related to coup-related hangers-on - saw a post that a version of the grift tour was going on in town over the weekend:

Which turned into a uuge crowd of mega proportions:

Liz Ruskin-AK public radio reporter on Twitter: “https://t.co/WWxXKpYO3L” / Twitter

So yay? Or people still pretty strongly dislike Palin up here? Counter-point would be that the official grift tour came thru in July and pulled in 5,000 Photos: Trump appears at Anchorage rally (adn.com)

19 Likes

That’s not even dozens!

16 Likes

They achieved dozens by the end (~100, unclear whether it included press or not), per the twitter thread above.

14 Likes

And non-supporters there to deliver a Nelson Muntz laugh.
The Simpsons GIF by MOODMAN

13 Likes

https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/1580930704657219584

“Jared Kushner has an IQ of 70. He’s coming to Miami. We will eject him from Miami very quickly; he will be leaving very quickly,” Stone said, while visibly shaking in anger. “Very quickly.”

Stone continued: “He has 100 security guards. I will have 5,000 security guards. You want to fight. Let’s fight. Fuck you.” (The filmmakers remain unsure of who Stone directed this remark towards.)

“Fuck you and your abortionist b :dog: :dog2: :poodle: h daughter,” he concluded, referring to Ivanka Trump, according to the filmmaker Christoffer Guldbrandsen who said there was “no doubt” who Stone was ranting about.

13 Likes

14 Likes

Lets your private army and my private army fight.

10 Likes

19 Likes
23 Likes

6 months seems extremely light for the traitor. People probably get more time for pissing in public.

15 Likes

Nero was considered indifferent and exploitative for using the burnt out blocks to build a palace…but at least there wasn’t really anything he could do at the moment. Not to really praise him, just this is a lot worse.

12 Likes

Agreed. But it and the fine are apparently the maximum.

15 Likes
13 Likes

“Protester”

Chelsea Peretti Eye Roll GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

17 Likes