Attempted Coup in the United States: Tracking Investigations and Fallout

If charges get thrown out can they call another GJ

Surely double jeopardy doesn’t apply until the middle of the trial at least :confused:

10 Likes

… um, is everything OK in blizzard land :snowflake:

10 Likes

Shining Jack Nicholson GIF

14 Likes

It works better!

7 Likes

The FBI statement:

13 Likes

“Republicans say”

Air-quotes GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

10 Likes

We’re about to see a whole lot of “Back the Blue!” conservatives have a meltdown over cops demanding accountability from the man who sent a mob to kill them.

17 Likes

Ruby Freeman and Shaye Moss of Fulton County, Georgia, are turning their defamation lawsuit against Giuliani into a no-limits, fact-finding mission, according to an undisclosed letter from their attorneys reviewed exclusively by The Daily Beast.

14 Likes

Didn’t McCarthy change the rules to allow any member of the House to remove him from the Speakership? Looking I see that yes, yes they did.

Resolution Declaring the Office of Speaker Vacant. Subsection (q) strikes language from rule IX to allow any member to offer a privileged resolution declaring the Office of Speaker vacant.

How often are we going to see such resolutions offered over the next few years?

7 Likes

Well well well:

11 Likes

I thought he already got them all

One of these two stories is fiction :confused:

7 Likes

Trump and the prisoners — dubbed the “J6 Prison Choir” — released “Justice for All” on Thursday, a roughly 2 1/2-minute track that features the former president reciting the Pledge of Allegiance cut with the inmates singing the national anthem.

11 Likes

The Onion, IRL. Wow.

12 Likes

I listened to part of it. It’s awful. They have the comments turned off on the YT video, I wonder why…

In that it makes my eyes burn. :rage::nauseated_face:

10 Likes
12 Likes

Incitement? Screw that; he planned and organized the insurrection.

16 Likes

The right wing trying to erase what actually happened on Jan 6:

15 Likes

16 Likes

I wonder if gaslighting is contractually obligated, or if Fox just seeks out hires whose psychological makeup includes zero ethical compunctions 100% of the public airtime.

14 Likes
15 Likes