Attempted Coup in the United States: Tracking Investigations and Fallout

https://archive.is/wOFBA

Rupert Murdoch predicted ‘riots like never before’ if 2020 US election was overturned
Financial Times

13 Likes
11 Likes

It’s a terrible fascist idea and…I’m confused how this is different from what he’s already said.

10 Likes

Right now he’s probably just fishing for how much people are willing to pay or to give him 2024 support for the pardons.

9 Likes

Yeah, it sounds like a preliminary market announcement for a service that he thinks will become available in January, 2024. Of course, if you submit your pre-order now, you reserve a place at the front of the line…

13 Likes

As part of the stipulation, Ellis agrees to pay $224

When the ROI is the path to destruction of a democracy I’d say she made out pretty well.

15 Likes
13 Likes

Federal prosecutors inadvertently disclosed likely classified material to Proud Boys defense attorneys, Justice Department officials indicated Thursday, a snafu that has derailed — for at least a full day — the most important trial to emerge from the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol.

Get it together guys! JFC

14 Likes

You know, because of that pesky tourist problem the Capitol has.

17 Likes

“ I know history will hold Donald Trump accountable.”

Not if you’re too cowardly to testify.

18 Likes

“Because I sure won’t” - Pence (probably)

19 Likes

January 2025 :wink:

12 Likes

“… at least he killed Hitler”

10 Likes

Thank you.

hugh laurie facepalm GIF

10 Likes

He never liked competition.

9 Likes

Well, see God will do it, so there is no need to hold him accountable here on earth! What really matters is the afterlife! /s

9 Likes

Hatchet Speed was a self-described member of the Proud Boys working deep inside the U.S. intelligence community. He joined other Proud Boys members to storm the Capitol on January 6, but he got away undetected and continued to work in sensitive jobs in the months after the insurrection, even as he amassed a huge arsenal of weapons and began to think about kidnapping Jewish leaders and others he considered an existential threat. He wasn’t arrested until 18 months after the insurrection, and no investigation has been conducted to determine whether he compromised classified information, a Navy spokesperson said. Officials at the Office of the Director of National Intelligence declined to comment on any possible damage to U.S. intelligence resulting from Speed’s decadeslong access to classified information.

15 Likes
13 Likes

I am in Austin.
It’s SXSW right now.

You were saying?

15 Likes
22 Likes