Attempted Coup in the United States: Tracking Investigations and Fallout

Aside: I am confused to what the difference is between Buzzfeed News and Huffington Post these days.

4 Likes

There isn’t one, HuffPo owns Buzzfeed now.

5 Likes

My point. When will one absorb the other?

1 Like

TBH I think Buzzfeed News (the non-listicle side of the business) rubbing off on HuffPo wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world. They’ve done some pretty solid reporting in the past.

8 Likes

This seems like a cross-disciplinary sort of post, but I doubt that their analogy is well informed.

On the other hand, neither Q-Anon nor the State Administration Council can be trusted to implement free and fair elections. so…

3 Likes
5 Likes
14 Likes
16 Likes

This sort of dragnet surveillance should concern everyone, today it’s them but tomorrow it could be you attending a peaceful protest but the big G happily handing over all phone data within an area. Not to mention IMSI catchers, facial recog, ANPR cameras etc.

5 Likes

They already do that, might as well do it equally.

There’s some quote about the rigorous and impartial execution of bad laws, but teh goog is failing me.

7 Likes

Yep, they do already do that so make sure y’all take one of those little faraday pouches with ya… but then you can’t organise! :thinking:

1 Like

Wray is being questioned about the Jan 6 riots right now. Someone just asked him if The FBI is tracking all these Antifa groups… and keeps asking him about riots that happened in July, in Seattle.

:thinking:

6 Likes

Deflection, man. “Deflector shields at maximum! We canna take much more of this Cap’n!”

14 Likes

I figured out it was Tenn. Senator Blackburn keeping the spotlight on the dangerous anarchists…

8 Likes

Naturally. Marsha, Marsha, Marsha…

(Yeah, I know the spelling is off, but you know how it is…)

1 Like
5 Likes
16 Likes

*LOL*

You know you done fucked up when even your fellow Nazis think you’re a jerk.

That’s bog-standard whataboutism, and it’s a standard whataboutist line on another forum I haunt.

10 Likes
15 Likes

Only because they weren’t “organic”.

I suppose this proves that they were attacking the United States?

9 Likes