Attempted Coup in the United States: Tracking Investigations and Fallout

14 Likes

a Republican majority will not forget.

if only the GOP could use that elephantine stubbornness for something positive, instead of childish hate-fuck-grudges…
:man_shrugging:t4:

15 Likes

No Mo Brooks!

16 Likes
15 Likes

It is imperative that patience and compassion be accorded those, who like Mr. Chansley, were non-violent, peaceful and possessed of genuine mental health issues which rendered them more vulnerable to the propaganda of the day but who, at the end of day, seek to be accountable for their actions,

the twinkie defense.

12 Likes

Does that look like the face and horned Buffalo helmet of a nonviolent person? :man_shrugging:

11 Likes
15 Likes

“Mr. Chansley, a long avowed and practicing Shaman, has repudiated the ‘Q’ previously assigned to him and requests future references to him be devoid of use of the letter ‘Q’,” Watkins said in the statement.

Yeah, let me make a note of that.

Er+im+sick+of+guys+moaning+about+girls+not+liking+_405fe34492a8290b4eae620d59b10b40

17 Likes

If you can tell me why I shouldn't fire you

18 Likes

I’ll burn your plant down, if you do.

I like this game!

16 Likes

Snow Winter GIF by SWR Kindernetz

10 Likes

19 Likes

Can we talk about Kevin McCarthy promising revenge if Big Tech aids probe into January insurrection?

[…]

Rep McCarthy’s name is not thought to be on the list of those being investigated, as far as has been reported. Fellow Republicans report McCarthy was on the phone to President Trump on the day of the insurrection telling the one-time TV star to call off the rioters trying to break into his office, only to be told: “Well, Kevin, I guess these people are more upset about the election than you are.”

[…]

15 Likes
20 Likes

see
https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/capitol-breach-cases?combine=hodgkins
for plea agreement, indictment, etc.

13 Likes

Funny how he appeals to the system he tried to overthrow.

Shows his character.

13 Likes

for comparison’s sake, from the portland protests:

https://www.theskanner.com/news/newsbriefs/31962-portland-protester-sentenced-to-15-months-for-arson

so far one person was convicted of throwing a molotov cocktail at police and got 4 years, while this gentleman got 15 months

Schinzing, who had a tattoo of his last name on his back, was seen on surveillance cameras spreading a fire by igniting papers and moving them into the drawer of another cubicle

i really don’t think lighting things on fire in an occupied building is okay, so maybe that sentence is fair. i also really don’t think trying to install a fascist regime is okay either though

[ eta: removed the broken one box. i really like the skanner. it’s news and news reprints focused mainly on the lives of people in the pacific northwest who are black. however, the website is old and creaky ]

9 Likes

It isn’t fair: it should be much longer.

8 Likes

it doesn’t come through because of the one box, but that’s from the portland protests… editing now to make that clearer

( pro tip though: if you’re tattooed with your own name, don’t crime without covering it up )

5 Likes

To clarify, I’m talking about Hodgkins, the Capitol Rioter. Sorry if that was ambiguous.

It should be noted that Schinzinger was in an unoccupied building, in contrast.

6 Likes