Audiotapes of Michael Cohen threatening journalist released

Oh, I’m sure Melania is fine. Didn’t you see that reassuring tweet in which she attacked the crooked media for spreading fake news about her handsome, big-handed husband who is not only a very stable genius but also the world’s best lover?

9 Likes

Isn’t that considered Barratry? I guess not everywhere…

2 Likes

'Tis the best response to a bag of hot air.

3 Likes

50 internet dollars says Cohen was drunk during that call.

1 Like

For me, the tell was that he worked for Trump.

2 Likes

Well if I was working for Trump I would be drunk a lot of the time…

1 Like

com-video-to-gif

1 Like

Regardless of whether or not the rape happened, Ivana used that word. The reporter already noted that Ivana later clarified her usage of the term (whether or not that was believable or was pressured or otherwise incentivized). But Cohen is sitting there yelling about a factual quotation, including the use of the “disgusting word” rape, as if the reporter wasn’t factually quoting someone.

I’d say Cohen is such a bad lawyer that he doesn’t know that the truth is a legitimate defense against claims of defamation, but he knows that and that’s why he was yelling so much. And the article was written and published and I don’t remember hearing about the lawsuit Cohen is promising…

3 Likes

At several points it sounds like the journalist is suppressing a laugh, or at least a grin.

5 Likes

Maybe it was an Ambien rant.

3 Likes

Which brings this to mind.

1 Like

You mean, the healthiest individual ever elected? That guy?

5 Likes

Some say he’s the best president since Washington, believe me.

3 Likes

I’m leaning toward a pathology, Doc.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.