Michael Cohen admits violating campaign finance laws re: Stormy Daniels at Trump's direction

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/08/21/cohen-guilty.html

7 Likes

YES !!!
Sounds like dRumph is going down…

3 Likes

Why the long face, Michael? This is a good thing.

As much as I want this to be so… I’ll believe it when his federally provided clothing is more orange than his skin tone.

He’s just so damned slippery.

18 Likes

28 Likes
20 Likes

37 Likes

Because he is being lubed by Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell.

17 Likes

I do not read twits (teats, tweats, whatever the fuck you call them) so please stop reproducing the damn things. summarize them and make the whole thing more readable. Jeeze. I hate twitter.

12 Likes

The tweets ARE the summary. If you don’t like the format then I’m sure there are other outlets covering the story.

9 Likes

I see Twitter as a personalized news-clipping service. The quality depends on who you follow, so choose wisely, I would say. But getting off-topic here, so back to Cohen admitting he was directed by Trump: OMGLMAO.

6 Likes

23 posts were merged into an existing topic: Which whisk(e)y will you be drinking?

Trump is corrupt, we always knew that, it was patently obvious. Everyone surrounding him is tainted by corruption too, but particularly anyone he was closely involved with in business for years before his campaign. What is really amazing about all this is that his followers ignored it during the campaign, and bend over backward now to explain it away with INSANE conspiracy theories that would be hilarious if the fate of the nation didn’t depend on the rule of law being followed; they would rather he get off scot-free than admit defeat, and admit their own stupidity.

16 Likes

10 Likes

Blockquote
… they would rather he get off scot-free than admit defeat, and admit their own complicity.

3 Likes

I get that. I simply do not see why they should be repeated here, in all their hideous glory. And often, if not mostly, they are actually summarized in the main story and so need not be reprinted in full. It just wastes time and space. Use links if you must.

3 Likes

8 Likes

9QV8ofr

10 Likes

New book title recommendation:

The Art of the Plea Deal

20 Likes

Add his earlier work: “The Art of the Pee Deal” and you will have a box set.

10 Likes

I’ll let me tweet speak for me.

6 Likes