Cohen implicated Trump in at least 14 felonies today

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/02/28/cohen-implicated-trump-in-at-l.html

14 Likes

64 Likes

“omnishambles” about covers it

30 Likes

it’s a start!

23 Likes
13 Likes

And counting…

Obligatory popcorn meme please!

11 Likes

No honor among thieves, grifters and cheats.

14 Likes

And Republicans continue to discount Cohen’s testimony as nothing but the word of a man who has already been convicted of lying to congress, while conveniently overlooking the fact that those very lies were told in the service of the President.

55 Likes

No, they are saying this only because it is all they have. They cannot attack the substance of his statements, so they have to attack him and hope it makes his statements vanish down the memory hole. Good luck with that!

32 Likes

Not as good as the Henry Kissinger song.

8 Likes

I can only hope that somebody, somewhere, is keeping track of at what point these republican cowards finally turn on him. Worth noting that even despite today’s testimony, not many have.

13 Likes

At the risk of interpreting, “him” is Trump, yes? Because if it is Cohen, the answer is “As soon as he stepped out of line.”

6 Likes

If you’re gonna felony - do it bigly!

18 Likes

“May have” committed? Wouldn’t that number be unlimited? I mean… he may have killed Jimmy Hoffa, or torn that tag off a mattress, or sold second-rate steaks…

5 Likes

I don’t think that there is much chance of him having sold any of those second-rate steaks.

11 Likes

With 15 felonies he gets a free Republican nomination.

33 Likes

Do you suppose he ate them, or recycled them through a restaurant at one of his resorts?

6 Likes

Initially I was against the idea of impeachment and just get to the 2020 vote but really this is just such an insult to the very core of our democracy that he absolutely has to be impeached to make a note in history.

Pence better not pardon him. But even if he does there should be enough state charges to make the trump name worthless on any building or property.

My gosh if he could just lose mar-a-lago, it would be the perfect punishment for all the damage he has done.

12 Likes

Why in the modern world of instant mass communication have we decided to disseminate information through essentially a series of telegraphs? Putting thought out analysis of major world news into a series of bullet points that can only be sent one at a time somehow became normal. Why?

11 Likes

36 Likes