Austin cops violently crack down on scourge of anonymous jaywalking

Yes, that was one example that was supposed to separate our way of life and gov’t from the Commies. American citizens didn’t have to worry about the demand: “Papers, please”.

2 Likes

The irony you brought to the dinner table is particularly delicious! And this is why revolutions don’t tend to work, kids – the revolutionaries often really just love being the ones in power and doing the same shit the old powers-that-be did.

But I’m not going to whine about censorship and get all cry-baby like because you deleted my posts. You know – like that jogger in Austin who was arrested.

3 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

You don’t know irony.

Typical.

Nope.

Please don’t take my economy of words as a sign of disrespect.

2 Likes

And neither do you.

You both don’t know irony.

How ironic.

It means kind of like iron, right?

2 Likes

Definitely ferrous in nature…

2 Likes

I think you misread the article. The jogger got arrested, not the cops. The criminals got away in this scenario. I think they were also on the clock, so apparently crime does pay.

7 Likes

Right, because people who are respectful still are constantly abused by the police. Are you aware of this fact?

1 Like

The jogger seems a little too upset. As stated before, be calm and don’t get excited. She sort of went bananas at the end.
But then, some people deal with crisis different then others. Still, an unfortunate episode.

1 Like

Like, stop blaming the victim, yo. Falcor will EAT YOU!

Nope.

But I will…

Bones and all.

Whoa, at first I TOTALLY read that wrong.

I was excited there, for a moment. :blush:

Don’t be.

Until I croak I have no choice but to be. And one might argue that in a sense I will continue to be, so long as people remember me, and/or my impacts on the world shape it in some way.

Indeed.

1 Like

And what are those impacts?

What are those rememberances?

What shapes?

I’d just like to take this opportunity to remind anyone thinking about irony that we are all here on Friday night, and that only some of us are getting paid for it.

7 Likes