Autopsy shows George Floyd tested positive for COVID-19 in April

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/06/04/autopsy-shows-george-floyd-tes.html

1 Like

Prediction: it will take all of about 5 seconds for apologists of racist police brutality to switch to the narrative “Floyd actually died of COVID-19, his death just happened to coincide with the knee-on-the-neck thing.”

18 Likes

You mean death rays from a 5G antenna.

9 Likes

Sigh. This is heartbreaking.

3 Likes

so, what are the odds that the cop’s lawyers are going to use this somehow in their defense?

3 Likes

This may be a bit tired, but:

This timeline is just the worst.

2 Likes

Given that this has absolutely nothing to do with his death, and should be HIPAA-protected health info, I don’t need to know about this. Relevant contacts have all been notified which is the only possible reason for revealing this.

8 Likes

Why does this matter? What does sharing this “news” accomplish? This is a shameful headline that only serves to fuel FUD around George Floyd’s murder.

2 Likes

100% sure they will attempt that. Anyway I hope the argument will be dismissed in no time: the pressure on his neck didn’t allow George Floyd to breathe, whatever the conditions of his lung he couldn’t put any air into them as the murderer literally closed his air intake for 9 minutes. That is plain a and simple cold blood strangling of someone who spent his last words asking to breathe.

1 Like

good point. i hope you’re right.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.