Babble at Ohio Trump rally PROVES Princess Diana and Jackie O are still alive

Yikes. One time I got an item off of FB marketplace, and when I went to the house to get it, they had a bunch of different pro-Trump flags. At least it was before he lost the election, but still.

Meanwhile they blindly follow Gaetz, love Boebert. (and her husband) etc…

Someone should warn them that the pedo was in their “house” the whole time!

6 Likes

And Trump, the guy who loved Epstein and bragged about being in the changing room for Ms. Teen USA.

3 Likes

And also claim Lincoln as a great Republican like them but fetishize the Confederacy he fought tooth and nail against.

4 Likes

ezgif.com-add-text

5 Likes

Yep, they’d be super disappointed to learn what a real Republican is supposed to stand for.

As a foreigner, can someone explain to me why “Trump Rallies” are still a thing? Like, he’s not running for anything and all those people can’t vote for him. I mean I presume he does it to raise money, but to raise money for what in the eyes of these people? Why do they show up to these things and pay him? Of course I know Trump is just grifting these people, but I don’t understand what these people think he’s doing that they would attend these constant “rallies”.

Like, I thought Jimmy Carter was a good president, but if he had a “rally” right now I wouldn’t go to it. What is the point?

6 Likes

A type of conceptual pareidolia? Trying to make patterns of random events, as opposed to visual stimuli?

1 Like

As another foreigner, the best explanation I have come up so far is: he is their Idol, in a dancing-around-a-golden-calf way.

ETA:
Exhibit A

Exhibit B

CPAC 2011. Statue made in China.

14 Likes

He is an insult comedian who punches down. They know his act by heart, but they still want to see it. Tickets are free. His fans feel patriotic and enjoy being with other fascists. Trump does it because it keeps him in the news cycle, something he has been working at since the late 70’s, for both the adulation and to manipulate news reports.

5 Likes

I believe it is “Late Stage Owning the Libs”.

4 Likes

It’s working too! /s

4 Likes

No…floridation. In some places it’s called “tea”.

Q-nuts are the missing link. Toss them a banana to keep them amused.

Hail Eris! -><-

I’m highly suspicious if/when the paperwork is unsealed that we’ll find out that Epstein thing includes sickos on both sides of the aisle.

But yeah, pretty much convinced that tRump wants to F his own daughter…

2 Likes

I was going to say that he’s already filed, but when I looked it up to verify, I found that I was wrong. He hasn’t filed candidacy for 2024. In fact, he’s being challenged at the FEC for campaign finance violations because he’s using money from his PAC to throw rallies and buy ads way above the spending limit for undeclared candidates.

I was surprised to find the only declared Presidential candidate for 2024 is Joe Biden.

5 Likes

Think of them more like Klan rallies with a guy they’d love to have as their Grand Wizard for life.

Cross burnings optional.

4 Likes

I’d like to spread the idea that it’s actually George Kennedy who is still alive – except now he’s got a thick, white shag carpet of chest hair.

I know this for a fact: if you hung out enough, in person or on the message boards, enough to make this George Kennedy a thing, it would propagate. This entire movement is a (mis)adventure into the subconscious. Enough saturation and any idea will take. I’ll start:

GHK 2024!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.