Babby is fully formed

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/04/30/babby-is-fully-formed.html

9 Likes

Horror-Movies-image-horror-movies-36078575-245-240%5B1%5D

20 Likes

I vaguely recall a nature documentary claiming that because of the increased cranial volume of the human skull and a few close primates, humans are effectively born a much earlier stage of development than a lot of other mammals who come out ready to learn to walk within a few minutes.

13 Likes

Looks like Momma has been swinging.

From trees. Get your mind out of the gutter people!

10 Likes

Ah, so the general population has discovered Chris. This should be fun.

16 Likes

Did she swallow a piece of Deadpool or something?

13 Likes

Clear intent is but a small mercy.

Coming from the Master of Eye-Mouths, I’m assuming you see that as a positive thing.

12 Likes

What’s the deal with that arm? She must be Stretch Armstrong’s sister.

9 Likes

I̸̛̘̘̱͇ṯ̼͙͇̱̝̬̕ͅͅ ̛̯̲͖̗̹̙̤̙͜w̡̝̼͓̳̺͓i̢̭̼ļ͚͎̖͍͎̙͙l̗͖͚͍̝͔͙̮͍͠ ̛͇͕̠͔̳̮̭̕͝s҉̛̯̤̟̀ͅó͚͚̜̟͟o̫̯͎̣͖̥͈ͅņ̟͉͕̫ ̷̦̘̠̪̺̮͔̻b̼͓̹̦͖ȩ͖̞͓̠̮̞͞ ̗̻̤͕̳͕̖̻̕t̺̥̫́̕͢i̦͘̕m̴̧͖̠̠͓͙̮̞̻e̺̯ ͎̼̟̥̯͞ͅf̶̦̭̫̗̜̫͖͡o̱͔̝̤͖̼͕̖͍͟͝͡r̷̵͉͍̝͈̰͓̜̱ ̧̫͚͓̜̹̪t͔̯͕̜̦̞̞͟͠ͅh̪̼͇̳͍̮e̵͇͇̺̗̖̣̕͠ ̛͉̯͢b̲̬i̴̧͙̣̺̱̞͍͇͜r̸̠͕̤̻͇͚͜t̤̩͔͠͡h̹̼̳̣̜i̻̳͍͙͡͞n̮̩͘͜g̵̥̱̭͘͠

21 Likes

Saving it for Thanksgiving with the Fox People™.

20 Likes

What is it with Simpsons artists and their wild disregard for the number of fingers on a human hand?

4 Likes

14 Likes

Jeez. Look at all the damage being done because one person carelessly posted a copyrighted image without permission. I bet the artist wishes Twitter would block all those retweets.

6 Likes

She looks awfully happy for being in the middle of a breech birth.

Ashamed to say I didn’t even notice the terrifying arm until it was mentioned. I guess mine would be the first liver she’d eat.

11 Likes

+1 for Tooms

2 Likes

The proportions, though…

13 Likes

Little known fact: In the 9th month the baby is walking around in the mother’s body much like a person wearing a sports mascot costume. It looks out through the mouth.

31 Likes

The miracle of birth!

7 Likes

That book is feckin’ brilliant.

2 Likes

Well, this is…timely. And less creepy than the final design for the movie…

9 Likes