Babby is fully formed

Eye-catching.

chris%201

chris%202

Some of his work reminds me of Bill Hammond.

BIll%20Hammond

5 Likes

I don’t care what anyone posts, or how much they may posit that it’s an artistic choice:

There are ways to draw elongated, even disproportionate figures in a manner that’s still aesthetically pleasing:

You flatter him excessively, with that comparison.

5 Likes

That baby is not fully formed. The arms still have a lot of growing to do.

6 Likes

The baby’s arms are just about right. When my kids were born their arms weren’t long enough to reach the top of their owns heads.

And I just realized as I typed that you were probably making a joke about the length of the mother’s arm and I’ll just leave this here as a testament to me being an ass.

6 Likes

Arrived hopeful, left satisfied.

(if it had not been for the arms, I might have suspected a Scarfolk original.)

2 Likes

She could unclog a culvert without even leaving the sidewalk, with one hand still on the baby carriage.

6 Likes

Well, that and a reminder of the absolute cutest thing about babies. Man, even up to 1.5 years, watching a toddler reach their hands “over” their head just breaks me.

2 Likes

I’ve been following him for a while now, and am sure it’s intentional.

2 Likes

If intentional, it’s still bad.

Even good artists can and do make bad art sometimes.

A touch of Hieronymus Bosch in the bottom pic.

2 Likes

My four-year-old does karate and still struggles to get the block above her head. Such short little arms.

5 Likes

Wasn’t H.Babbiensis noted for its unreasonably long arm and unusual reproductive cycle?

I say it’s a Babby, not a choice.

3 Likes

Intentional or just bad, that is some grade A nightmare fuel. Uncanny valley comes to mind.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.