Bad Lip Reading's take on the testy exchange between Santos and Romney seems like good lip reading

Originally published at: Bad Lip Reading's take on the testy exchange between Santos and Romney seems like good lip reading | Boing Boing

3 Likes

Romney’s all “How very dare you embarrass the party of -checks notes- Donald Trump with your lies and fraud!” He doesn’t seem to get that he’s the outlier in the GOP, not Santos.

9 Likes

Anyone could see the gop chaos coming for years, but I definitely did not have rooting for Cheneys and Romneys on my bingo card.

15 Likes

Hmm.

“Ass” might very well be a legit Mormon curse word, seeing as how it’s an animal that appears in the Bible.

3 Likes

My bad lip-reading of Romney is, “Thou art a wretched sinner, utterly unworthy of god’s love, a fountain of pollution is deep within thy nature, and thou livest as a winter tree, unprofitable, fit only to be hewn down and burned. Steep thy life in prayer, and hope that god sees fit to show mercy on thy corrupted soul.”

2 Likes

Old Man Good Job GIF

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.