Badass Dragon Scavengers of the Void - Final Round - Bastion

> iotrap.old: 0x9ac9b72c38ca21b302a2db6c6f3684e95e657574

“Roger that, old! Your orders now on file for this round are:”

✔ trade fusion_engine wisconsinplatt
1 Like

Our true Princess Dottie has loaned me her Fusion_Engine for this round, and I was hoping someone had some JUICE they weren’t using to give me so I can TRANSMOGRIFY it up all pretty before I give it back to her.

Really, it isn’t for me, it’s for Princess Dottie at the end of the day.

And don’t you want to spoil the Princess?

4 Likes

It’s the BEST color for a carapace!

Now, uh… who left these behind on my lower half this morning, for me to find after auto-re-winding?

5 Likes

Not me. I’m one to tuck potatoes away in a corner for possible uses later when I need to make soil.

5 Likes

I think I’m only useful on mission 2. I have a GREEN and 93 juices if it can help somebody who is doing a more important job. Can I share to more that one princess in a round? Grandpa says sharing is good. He shares my Halloween candy with me every year.

@Kassandra SUBMIT
TRADE Fusion_Engine wisconsinplatt
MISSION 2
END

Also, I made a picture of a princess space lobster welding bulkheads while riding a unicorn made out of cotton candy.

10 Likes
  > iotrap.old: 0x4f67938df7180c96861e08516cd6a2b0b82e4b4a

trade fusion_engine wisconsinplatt

“Roger that, old - the above orders have been discarded. Your new orders on file are:”

✔ trade fusion_engine wisconsinplatt
✔ mission 2
1 Like

How much juice, fellow mammal?

I think I need to file new mission orders, so I can slip a juice transfer in there for you while I’m at it.

3 Likes

That’s a beautiful picture, Princess. I’ll keep a copy taped to the fusion engine you loaned me.

4 Likes

Unless others need the Juice more - 40 would do me fine to Transmogrify this Fine Fusion Engine.

I just want a bigger knife for when these buggers come at us.

While I fully expect Tea to pull off the ol’ Hide the Warp Engine maneuver, I’d like a fall back course.

4 Likes

@Kassandra SUBMIT
pay 40 @wisconsinplatt
MISSION 2
END

8 Likes
  > iotrap.monkeyoh: 0xf8fc6ac2ffeda2cd03ff57adc035bc84b6bf8b31

mission 1

“Roger that, monkeyoh - the above orders have been discarded. Your new orders on file are:”

✔ pay 40 @wisconsinplatt
✔ mission 2
1 Like

Okay then… let’s put this alltogether now… you rub the green on the fusion engine and sprinkle some juice…everybody watching…

@Kassandra
PAY 10 @Donald_Petersen
USE GREEN Fusion_Engine 63
TRADE GOLD @bizmail_public
MISSION 1
END

5 Likes
  > iotrap.wisconsinplatt: 0xbf878b3e5a1139939878d648eaca575713b54a79

pay 10 @donald_petersen
trade gold @bizmail_public
mission 1

“Roger that, wisconsinplatt - the above orders have been discarded. Your new orders on file are:”

✔ pay 10 @donald_petersen 
✔ use green fusion_engine 63
✔ trade gold @bizmail_public 
✔ mission 1

When this is over, I’m leaving a surprise in your boot.

6 Likes

121Ʉ free for the taking for transmorgs or RED or what have you. Please speak up if you can put it to use.

2 Likes

Ok Tex, if you’re going to be saving everyone, a bit of extra SCI might come in handy.

But listen and understand: I’d better not see you heading for those escape pods because I will track you down. I can’t be bargained with. I can’t be reasoned with. I don’t feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And I absolutely will not stop… ever, until you are dead.

@Kassandra
use GOLD
pay 10 gwwar
trade Fluorometer donald_petersen
mission 3
END

6 Likes
  > iotrap.uphill: 0xdb0d6cf4899cdb0d9848062dd53efd9ea575300d

use gold
pay 10 gwwar
trade fluorometer newliminted
mission 3

“Roger that, uphill - the above orders have been discarded. Your new orders on file are:”

✔ use gold
✔ pay 10 gwwar
✔ trade fluorometer donald_petersen
✔ mission 3
1 Like

Bad news for you, I already put something special in your helmet.

It’ll help you make soil on Mars though!

6 Likes

“Browf, should we… should we just get out of here?”

“What? And miss this glorious moment in space-history?”

“Well yes, but we could also miss the rest of our lives. The more I look at these missions and try and figure out which one is right for us, er you… well, an escape pod is looking better and better. We live another day and get the Cosmosword back another way.”

“180Ʉ isn’t exactly gonna go far, Dakota…”

"It won’t go anywhere. It’s a currency only used by this company. It has little to no value anywhere but here. "

“I… I dunno, Dakota. This was already a long shot… ah screw it,” said Browf. Taking Dakota’s handhoofs in his, “Maybe a valiant fight isn’t what I need… what WE need right now.”, as he drops to one knee.

A heartfelt marriage proposal goes unheard by passersby as something nearby explodes.

[[Look, I’m not a romance novelist. Leave me alone ;)]]

11 Likes

Is it a loquacious NASA employee?

5 Likes