Badass Dragon Scavengers of the Void - Round 2 - Swan Song

> iotrap.wisconsinplatt: 0x26b65fc25f5fdf974fe2dce4e62191495b948585

“Roger that, wisconsinplatt - these orders have been submitted! You can overwrite these orders with a new submission.”

✔ pay 10 @glutnix
✔ buy lidar
✔ mission 1

@messana any issues with buying two of the same suit upgrade in a round?

2 Likes

No limitation. You want five SuitPal_9000 units? Totally fine assuming you have the juice. Same is true for HP and MaxHP style upgrades, except that those won’t show up in inventory - they’re used up after they’re applied to the suit.

2 Likes

Man, are we beggar moose or what this round, Anyone willing to lend 4 creds to get 6 back? I’m planning on stretching my legs and trying to hoof-stomp some eels.

3 Likes

Flicks tail

“I’m-a fix you up, Antlers. And I’m with you versus space-eels, so I’ll see you out there. Thhhhhsssss…”

@Kassandra SUBMIT
PAY @rkt88edmo 4
BUY Harpoon_Gun
MISSION 1
END

2 Likes

[Slaps the See-n-'Slate, turns the dial to “Horse”.]

“Ssssssorry, I thhhhhiiink that perhapsss I meant…”

@Kassandra SUBMIT
PAY 4 @rkt88edmo
BUY Harpoon_Gun
MISSION 1
END

1 Like

Sweet, thank you little lizard man.

@Glutnix, as much as I love my herd moosemates, I have no free creds this round.

@Kassandra SUBMIT
BUY LIDAR
BUY LIDAR
MISSION 1
END

LET’S GO SQUISH SOME MEALY EELY ASS!!!

3 Likes

“SSSSSS! This is gonna kisk ASS! You know, I’ve never actually fired one of these befo—”

Klik. Fsst! WHZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!! KUNK.

“Oh. Oh! Oh, hey, l’il fella! You okay? I’m sorry! I. AM. SO. SORRY.

11 Likes
  > iotrap.dreamboatskanky: 0xe1ac65adcf61361610a62c565e4bb73bb623d600

“Roger that, dreamboatskanky - these orders have been submitted! You can overwrite these orders with a new submission.”

✖ pay @rkt88edmo 4
   [ERR] Player '4' does not appear to exist in this reality. :(
✔ buy harpoon_gun
✔ mission 1
1 Like
  > iotrap.dreamboatskanky: 0x7f465390a07f765f0a9632333b62a98f1e2f4150

“Roger that, dreamboatskanky - these orders have been submitted! You can overwrite these orders with a new submission.”

✔ pay 4 @rkt88edmo
✔ buy harpoon_gun
✔ mission 1
1 Like
  > iotrap.rkt88edmo: 0xd24678dfb0ecff55cf7048415d33ec8a8c15bccf

“Roger that, rkt88edmo - these orders have been submitted! You can overwrite these orders with a new submission.”

✔ buy lidar
✔ buy lidar
✔ mission 1

Looks like there’s a discourse side error that Kasandra’s not trapping properly. She was offline for a bit. Back orders should be processed appropriately here in a moment.

2 Likes

Thanks, Cap’n!

1 Like

First my mag boots, now my suit?

* sniff *

Oh, no worries, stuff happens, I know you didn’t mean to almost kill me with that harpoon gun and all. I’m just… gah, I’m just having a really bad week, I guess.

7 Likes

I hate to see a good moose down. Besides, those antlers or yours remind me of a girl I used to know back on Rigel 7. I’m sure I can help you with a loan, just let me know how much you need and what sort of repayment terms you’re proposing and I’ll see what I can do.

3 Likes

Mr Brian, sir! You would do me a favour by loaning me some juice!

Balance

I have 10Ʉ lent to me by Hieronymoose Warnsforth @wisconsinplatt, with no terms of repayment beyond ‘spot’.

Expenditures

I currently owe 4Ʉ to Spike Greenarm @daneel, a debt which I would consolidate into your terms.
I need 5Ʉ to get deployed on this Bridge raiding mission (Mission 3)
I’d like 15Ʉ to patch my suit up with a roll of duct tape (HP+10)
Total: 24Ʉ

Balance less Expenditures

10Ʉ - 24Ʉ = -14Ʉ

Could you say, lend me 14Ʉ, and I’ll pay you back 20Ʉ at my earliest convenience…?

4 Likes

Done! I’ll tell Kass to do the transfer when I put my orders through for this round.

Good luck out there Browf. Not that you’ll need it if half the rumours I’ve heard about the Cosmosword are true…

4 Likes

Looks like I came out ahead in that last mission so I’ve got enough Ʉ to help some fellow scavengers as well as upgrade this ratty suit for its next outing.

@Kassandra SUBMIT
PAY 1 bizmail_public
PAY 14 Glutnix
BUY Booster_Jet
BUY LIDAR
MISSION 3
END

1 Like
  > iotrap.uphill: 0x0e28d99982b98a4d0c8d9c40e8a1a034d25f3b55

“Roger that, uphill - these orders have been submitted! You can overwrite these orders with a new submission.”

✔ pay 1 bizmail_public 
✔ pay 14 glutnix  
✔ buy booster_jet
✔ buy lidar
✔ mission 3

Dakota punches in Browf’s orders.

“That bridge sounds like a dangerous place to be, if the Cosmosword was any indication”, remarks Browf.

“Be thankful it’s lost atmo; at least it won’t smell as bad as that command chair you’ve been meaning to replace. Lock in the orders?”

“Affirmative! What was it we used to say in Charybdis? No Antlers?”

“… no awards!”

@Kassandra SUBMIT
PAY 4 Daneel
BUY Duct_Tape
MISSION 3
END

3 Likes