Badass Dragon Scavengers of the Void - Round 8 - Strangeways, Here We Come

“Oh whoa, just look at all this stuff! All that GOLD and GREEN and…hold the phone, is that RED? And I thought the other globs were strange? This here RED takes the cake.”

“GOLD globs can still be put to fixing the Coleridge, but I can only authorize a 75Ʉ payout on them at this time. One GOLD should be able to either get an offline system into an online state or repair some of the damage to a system. If you donate a GOLD glob, just let me know where you’d like it applied. If you want to leave it up to me, that’s fine too - I’ll address the most critical systems first. Just let me know if you want to used your GOLD to get us voidworthy again and I’ll do the rest.”

“RED. Boy howdy, this stuff is weird! Reconstruction, reanimation, recombobulation, the works! It can do several things:”

1. It acts as a combination of GREEN and GOLD if you use it on yourself."

USE RED

This appears to be equivalent to:

USE GOLD
USE GREEN <item> <juice>+50

For example, this means that USE RED Blaster 50 would be equivalent to both:
USE GREEN Blaster 100
and
USE GOLD

1. If in your possession on a mission, it will restore 65HP the instant that your HP reaches 0. The ultimate in life insurance!

2. If you donate it to repair the Coleridge, I have no idea what will happen. It should work at least as well as two GOLD globs, but it’s difficult to tell how this stuff will interact with the digital subsystems on the Coleridge. Hard to be sure, but it may even be detrimental. I can’t guarantee the results. You’ll receive 200Ʉ and GLO+2 if you select this option.

“I’m feeding all this data back into the Coleridge for mission assessment. We’ll have a selection available ASAP. Talk amongst yourselves in the meantime!”

3 Likes