Badass Dragon Scavengers of the Void - Round 8 - Strangeways, Here We Come

“Kass? Are they eating the dead already? I mean, I know things are pretty bad, but we usually don’t get to that point until…”

“Oh, right. Right. I mean to say, we’ve got our first deader. I suppose we should go over the protocols. Until a contract has been bought out, all associated items and salvage are considered property of the ship and will be returned to the hold. Items in the hold can be purchased, but are only available in their existing quantities with the baseline price being set by Kassandra. In the event multiple bids are received for the same item, highest bid wins. In the event of a tie, a coin will be tossed.”

“Crew members that have bought out their contracts are considered to be the rightful owners of all their gear and salvage. If you’ve managed to pay down your contract, you may create a Last Will & Testimonial to decide who gets possession of your stuff when you kick it. File it in the public channel and bring it to my attention.”

“The gear Whiskers has been carrying has been added to the Company Store for purchase. As much as I’d like to hand that gear out, I lack the autonomy to break my own rules. Company sets the rules, we live 'em. And we might just well die by 'em. Now let’s have a drink, eh?”

(Company Store updated)
(Ship’s Hold updated)

2 Likes