Badass Space Dragon 2.0 - Registration

I have time, not so hot on the whole commitment thing. Doubt I’ll be joining in, anyways, I don’t understand what in the name of Offler ya wibblin’ abouts anyways…

You can have one of my backups if you like :smile:

I’ve tried to draw a lot of spaceships since Pat announced this…

6 Likes

Aye, with all them thrusters, that model is real popular around Castor in the Gemini System.

1 Like

Hey, you guys are talking an AWFUL lot but not paying for anything. I might have to ask you to leave… or take a seat.

“Take” a seat?

2 Likes

I’ve been trying to get rid of that thing for years. THANK YOU. But before you go, how about that Gravitational Lens? It’ll give you the beer goggles, for sure.

1 Like

I desperately need some upgrades for my ship - which is cobbled together from junk and scraps - so I’ll take whatever you got.

It’s a drink. But it’ll help. I promise.

Oh, I’ve read about those.

Pie are not sharp. Pie are square!

1 Like

Shouldn’t the YOLO Mk2 be renamed YOLT?

5 Likes

I appreciate the portability, but how is the viewport?

-Falkayn

The YOLO Mk 2 really should look like this:

6 Likes

Precipitous.

2 Likes

<click>

“Itsss Majesssty’s Vessssel Carcinogenic Denture requesting approach vector and docking authorization with licensed intoxicant dispensary Inflatable Pub. Sssir Galaxxxy sssendsss his complimentsss and a fresh, unopened case of glazed pickled Jovian mooncat ssspleensss as a gesssture of goodwill.”

<26 minutes later>

“Ahhh. One lassst weekend of liberty before we head home to Herpeton VI. I’ll jussst wasssh out the ol’ cloaca with one of these before it turnsss vessstigial and fallsss out. I’m fresh out of ssstore credit at Honessst Sssteve Aussstin’s Bionic Emporium. Hmm. Maybe a potentially lucrative ssside-project might materialize before the long weekend’sss out.”

8 Likes

You gotta watch out for that sort of thing. I had a space platypus offer to pay for their transport a few years back with a “masterwork,” said they were some kind of rendering expert.

These things can come out, well, blocky no matter what they promise. The rest of the boys were really angry they weren’t included. I’m still dealing with the fallout.

10 Likes

(( Just a general question: should I be reading through all of Badass Space Dragon 1.0? Or is going into this with no history okay? ))

2 Likes
                         -----------------------
                           Unizone Corporation
                         -----------------------

General Services Contract
  • Vessel Information *

1.) Name of vessel:
    The Lieberal

2.) Please select the attribute that best describes your ship:
    Sneaky

3.) Description of previous work experience in haiku:

SPAM, SPAM, SPAM
     SPAM SPAM SPAMETY SPAM
     SPAM SPAM SPAM

Captain Information

4.) Full Name:
     Lord Antony SPAM SPAM SPAM Abbott 

5.) Identity Class:
     Space Lobster

6.) Are you over 20% on the cyborg spectrum 
     No

Signing Bonus

7.) Would you like to immediately receive your signing bonus of Ƀ.015 (Space Bits) now or would you like to wait and receive Ƀ.030 as a deferred bonus?
     Now 

8.) How much, if any, of your signing bonus should be applied to greasing the random number generator during the character creation phase?
     Grease up the Voters

By submitting this application document to the Unizone Corporation, you agree to serve faithfully under the Terms and Conditions of our Endless User License Agreement.

Oh How lovely a corporation, will they donate to joe ?

4 Likes

/* There have already been many references made, and Captain Falkayn is a directly returning character (and Sssir Galaxxxy might be related to an earlier character). However, here’s what I’m thinking: this is a big universe. As far as we know, so far there’s no direct connection to previous events. Sure, many will have heard stories… legends, really… you can spend time researching on the interstellar internet to find out which of the legends are true, or you can look ahead to becoming a legend yourself (actually you can do both it just sounded more epic to me worded that way) - in other words while it’s the same universe, it’s a mostly-new set of characters and scenarios one galaxy over (maybe, don’t know) */

6 Likes

You can, and it’s fun as hell, but it would take an hour or two. You won’t really need to. All of this is made up as we go along. If mentions are made of Don Mondo, the Interstellar Coalition of United Planets, or Charybdis, all the info you really need to know will be given by Pat Race. Embroider at will!

3 Likes