Badass Space Dragon 2.0 - Round 4 - Cube Farm

The weekly Unizone bulletin pings onscreen as Wooster glides into the room. A nearby robot whirrs as it recites the system check-up routine, “Hull damage moderate…thank you for using Grand Dry Cleaning G.L.C.”

Wooster sighs, Not again, he looks at the monitor and notices the message on unauthorized missions followed by their latest job. He sighs at he reads about their new operation and more:

…and I thought I escaped from the jaws of bad fashion. Then again I wasn’t one of the brave few who faced Nilah. Wooster fiddles around with the small droid. It bleeps and circles towards him with its small, orange visor.

“Incoming transmission,” it chirps.

Patch it through the CTTPS channel. The robot connects itself to the comms terminal and a message from Ella comes up onscreen:

Wooster lies down on the captain’s chair commanding the droid to set a course for the The Duck’s Pond. He reads through Ella’s missions. He stops at the third one and thinks about hiring a tailor. He lost his last one to the Buggrocs during a fashion show.

Sign me up for…

Augment me with…

3 Hull Repairs (b25 each totaling at b75)

1 Four Leaf Clover at b25

The comms screen flashes a breaking announcement from The Royal Bowler. Wooster picks up the small remote near the latest copy of Vague and flips through the selection.

Someday, I’ll have one of those hats…but for now I’d like to buy…

1 cask of Benemede Honeywine

Remaining Funds: b16
4 Likes