Badass Space Dragon 2.0 - Round 4 - Cube Farm

Mackey: The Royal Bowler, Sir. Nice of you to meet with me. [ doffs non-existent hat ]

The Royal Bowler: [ silence ]

Mackey: Ah, yes. Well, as I explained to your butler, I’m terribly sorry that the asteroid hits caused a vacuum leak that sucked your entire parcel out into space.

Mackey: Now, I know you’ve executed many shippers that have failed to deliver, and surely that is your right in this parsec. But, for the next 2 cycles, at least, I’m still a certified and * ahem * insured Unizone shipper.

Mackey: [ nervous cough ] Uh, all youz gots to do is sign here on this manifest claim form attesting that the shipment was a Biretta, I verify my countersign via heart-rate with this here ShipBit ™, and Voila, you will get a b760 profilt on a b40 shipment.

Mackey: [ steely eyes ] Which would be quite a profit, especially if really what you were shipping was a common toque.

Mackey: Provided I countersign while I still have a heart-rate.

The Royal Bowler: Good to see you back in the game, Mackey. What of your spoiled Unizone Contract?

Mackey: Ah, you know how these U-zone Content ID claims always go, you get your licensed revoked by a robot for a week or two, and keep petitioning for reinstatement until you get a sentient in a call center desperate to improve their retention metrics.

The Royal Bowler: Looks like a bit of asteroid damage there to the Ignoble Calumnie.

Mackey: All part of the game of shipping, sir.

Mackey: And, might I say: Welcome Back.

10 Likes