Badass Space Dragon - Duck's Pond

1 Like

1 Like

Relocated and renovated, the swinging doors of The Pond are open again.

3 Likes

[Lazlo gets a gander at the fine object perched atop the head of one Watford Gap and briefly flushes a mottled shade of viridian before regaining his composure.]

“Well worn, Gap! Now you’re taking the pith!”

[Was that right? The nuances of Galactic Common frequently elude poor Scuttle…]

3 Likes

Spiffy, eh? Figured it might help me keep Charybdis British. Says inside this used to belong to some chap called Gonville.

That said, whilst’s a nice helmet - I’ve been enjoying polishing it this afternoon - I’m concerned I might have done something rather rash - the Moral Flexibility could have done with having some work done on her, and here I am without a shekel to my name.

Ah well, no sense crying over spilt Benymede, at least I won’t die a hatless bastard.

6 Likes

Dontcha worry, Lazlo, that’s a right proper claws to use. It’s not like you said “taking the mackey,” which is right out.

3 Likes

[Lazlo, excited to delve into the nuances of language, screens through his copy of ‘Galactic Common and You! A Space Lobster Primer’, wrestling with the nuances of translation.]

“Hm. What about ‘taking the mackerel’, Mr. MacMichael? Would that be an acceptable phrasing here? And allow me a moment to express my approval for your taste in snacks. Mind if I join ya?”

[Lazlo produces another oversized cigar from somewhere and - once again - mangles it handily with his mouthparts.]

6 Likes

1 Like

I can’t wait to wake up tomorrow morn and find out if I’m dead.

6 Likes

It really wasn’t as exciting or dramatic as I thought it would be

2 Likes

You obviously don’t have an automated system that reads these things and dresses you accordingly…

7 Likes

Which side of the International Date Line does Alaska lie on, again?

2 Likes

The underside, I fear…

2 Likes

Not sure - Juneau?

Tell you what, Alaska.

8 Likes

Say what you want about the tenets of the Falkayn Memorial Community Co-Op, at least it’s one of the Fair Banks.

10 Likes

If we wait here any longer, we’re going to end up in the Thunderdome with Clankenstein and Toecutter.

1 Like

By my calculations, that would take another ~7 months.

Patience, y’all.

6 Likes

Hey Duck, I really like what you’ve done with the place but that new barmatic serv-o-bot doesn’t seem to know what he’s doing. Keeps asking if I want my beer in a glass when it’s clearly already in one.

5 Likes

Seward you’ve started?!

1 Like